Development of Agro-Meteorological Information Systems
Grant-in-Aid for Developmental Scientific Research (B).
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Kyushu University |
KOBAYASHI Tetsuo Faculty of Agriculture, Kyushu University, 農学部, 助教授 (20032576)
NAKAYAMA Keiichi Faculty of Horticulture, Chiba University, 園芸学部, 教授 (90009697)
AOKI Masatoshi Faculty of Agriculture, Hokkaido University, 農学部, 助教授 (60081569)
HORIGUCHI Ikuo Faculty of Agriculture, Hokkaido University, 農学部, 教授 (10001439)
HAYAKAWA Seiji Faculty of Agriculture, Yamahuchi University, 農学部, 助教授 (80038299)
SUZUKI Yoshinori Faculty of Agriculture, Yamaguchi University, 農学部, 教授 (70081495)
|Project Period (FY)
1989 – 1990
Completed (Fiscal Year 1990)
|Budget Amount *help
¥12,200,000 (Direct Cost: ¥12,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1990: ¥1,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1989: ¥10,900,000 (Direct Cost: ¥10,900,000)
|Keywords||agro-meteorological information / local meteorology / mesh data / numerical terrestrial information / satellite data / AMeDAS / meteorological radar / growth model / メッシュ気候マップ / 積算気温 / 農業気象情報システム / 霜害危険地 / リアルタイムメッシュ情報 / アメダス情報|
1. Analysis and arrange of agrometeorological information to produce crops :
1) The potato is selected as the objective crop for study.
2) The soil temperature and the amount of insolation are important informations to produce potato. The air temperature can be substituted for the soil temperature.
3) Data of cumulative soil temperature and total integrated solar radiation fre useful informations.
2. Quantify of topography concerned microclimate and method to collect local meteorological informations :
1) Two effective methods to collect local meteorological informations are as follows.
a) The first method is the infrared thermometer data combined with the numerical terrestial data.
b) The second method is the field data acquisition system using telephone line and wireless telephone.
2) We examined the possibility to use the meteological radar for getting the information of rainfall in the local area.
3) Using the meteological radar, we collected the basic data of rainfall. And, we made out som
e problems concerning estimation of rainfall.
4) On collecting the practical local meteorological informations, it is necessary to have a right understanding of the local meteorological phenomena and the local climate.
3. Method to use satellite data and mesh data :
1) The ground surface temperature is estimated on the satellite data.
2) The correlation is found from the estimated ground surface temperature and the air temperature of AMeDAS data.
3) The air temperature in the area without meteorological observing station can be estimated on this correlation.
4) In using mesh data, it is necessary to grasp thoroughly following errors.
a) First error occurs when we make data.
b) Second error occurs when we estimate the value on other point out of grid point by interpolation.
4. Analyses of the present condition of the system of agrometeorological information and problems to be solved :
1) The questionnaire was conducted on the organs concerned with agrometeorology.
2) The result of this questionnaire said that the system of agrometeorological information is put to practical use in almost parts of Japan.
3) The problems of this system are as follows.
a) This system requires great expense.
b) The accuracy of forecast is not good enough.
c) The number of capable men who can use this system is not good enough.
d) The number of types of information is not good enough. Less
Report (3 results)
Research Products (20 results)