Development of Modules for Secondary School Biology Focused on Science-Technology-Society.
Grant-in-Aid for Co-operative Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||National Institute for Educational Research |
UMENO Kunio National Institute for Educational Research, Science Education Research Center, Chief of Section for Biology Education, 科学教育研究センター生物教育研究室, 室長 (00132689)
NAGASU Namio University of Tsukuba, Faculyu of Education Associate Professor, 教育学系・理科教育研究室, 助教授 (90018044)
TOGASHI Yutaka Gumma University, Faculty of Education Professor, 教育学部・理科教育研究室, 教授 (40141981)
TSURUOKA Masahiko Chiba University, Faculty of Education Associate Professor, 教育学部・理科教育研究室, 助教授 (80172063)
TARA Masanobu Okayama University, Faculty of Education, Professor, 教育学部・理科教育研究室, 教授 (90033555)
KITANO Hideo Tokyo Gakugei University, Professor, 教育学部・理科教育研究室, 教授 (30014723)
根本 和成 上越教育大学, 学校教育学部, 教授 (20172760)
丹治 一義 静岡大学, 教育学部, 教授 (30021877)
川上 昭吾 愛知教育大学, 教授 (10033896)
池田 秀雄 広島大学, 教育学部, 助教授 (50112165)
|Project Period (FY)
1990 – 1991
Completed (Fiscal Year 1991)
|Budget Amount *help
¥5,500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥5,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1991: ¥2,500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1990: ¥3,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,000,000)
|Keywords||Science-Technology-Society Interrelationships / STS Education / Biology Education / Secondary Education / Teacher Training / Development of Teaching Materials / Modules|
1. Several biology teacher-trainers and excellent biology teachers of secondary schools were entrusted with res arch cooperaters.
Investigators and cooperaters were organized as a project committee.
2. The present status of the STS education in United States, in United Kingdom and in Japan were reviewed.
3. Opinions of upper secondary school teachers on STS education were investigated by questionaires.
4. Several modular teaphing materials were developed and tried out.
5. An tnterim report and a final report were published in 1991 and in 1992 respectively.
Report (3 results)
Research Products (14 results)