Computer Aided Information Acquisition System of Design and Manufacturing in Shipbuilding
Grant-in-Aid for Co-operative Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||The University of Tokyo |
NOMOTO Toshiharu University of Tokyo, Faculty of Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (80011170)
TOMITA Yasumitsu University of Osaka, Faculty of Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (30029251)
浦 環 東京大学, 生産技術研究所, 教授 (60111564)
KINBARA Isao University of Tokyo, Faculty of Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (50011101)
FUJINO Masataka University of Tokyo, Faculty of Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (10010787)
MACHIDA Susumu University of Tokyo, Faculty of Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (70010692)
TOYOSADA Masahiro University of Kyusyu, Faculty of Engineering, Professor (30188817)
青山 和浩 東京大学, 工学部, 助手 (80222488)
|Project Period (FY)
1990 – 1992
Completed (Fiscal Year 1992)
|Budget Amount *help
¥9,700,000 (Direct Cost: ¥9,700,000)
Fiscal Year 1992: ¥1,400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1991: ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1990: ¥6,800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,800,000)
|Keywords||CIM / CAD / CAM / Object-Oriented / Product Model / Factory Model / Process Planning / Cutting Function / Assembling Function / 関係情報 / システムインテグレーション / プロダクト・スパイラル / 寸法表現 / 幾何情報 / 属性情報 / 構造設計 / 生産設計 / オブジェクト指向言語 / デ-タ・ベ-ス / 3次元幾何情報 / エンジニアリング情報 / 属性 / 生産計画 / カット・アセンブリング機能|
In order to make remarkable progress in design and manufacturing, systems integration is the most important key technology for all industries today. In this research, we discuss ship definition system in computer integrated design and manufacturing. And we have built a system that is used in wide range of integration from design to manufacturing for Shipbuilding. We used object oriented concept to describe a ship model.
1) In design stage, two types of objects are introduced. One is Part Object which states geometrical properties and its attributes. The other is Connection Object which states connective relation between part objects.
2) In manufacturing stage, two types of functions are introduced. One is cutting function that is used to design structure into small pieces. The other is assembling function that is used to assemble those pieces to a large module.
3) Operation Object is introduced for scheduling. Operations are described in Operation Objects. What kind of job is to do, what kind of facility is used and how long it takes to do the operations are described, actually.
4) In this system, not only product modeling but also factory modeling are also considered. Facility model, workman model, operation model and so on are very important to describe factory model. And any data which are stored once may be referenced at any stage from structural design to production planning stage.
5) Some information can be acquired form this system. For example, information for process planning and scheduling.
Report (4 results)
Research Products (23 results)