Grant-in-Aid for Co-operative Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||University of Tokyo |
FUJINO Yozo University of Tokyo, Department of Civil Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (20111560)
OKABAYASHI Takatoshi University of Nagasaki, Department of Civil Engineering, Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (90039686)
HIGASHIHARA Hiromichi University of Tokyo, Earthquake Research Institute, Associate Professor, 地震研究所, 助教授 (10125891)
NONAMI Kenzo University of Chiba, Department of Civil Engineering, Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (30143259)
IEMURA Hirokazu University of Kyoto, Department of Civil Engineering, Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (10026362)
SATO Tadanobu University of Kyoto, Disaster Prevention Research Institute, Associate Professor, 防災研究所, 助教授 (00027294)
馬場 俊介 名古屋大学, 工学部, 助教授 (10111832)
宮田 利雄 横浜国立大学, 工学部, 教授 (80010817)
倉西 茂 東北大学, 工学部, 教授 (70005221)
|Project Period (FY)
1990 – 1992
Completed (Fiscal Year 1992)
|Budget Amount *help
¥13,700,000 (Direct Cost: ¥13,700,000)
Fiscal Year 1992: ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1991: ¥4,900,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1990: ¥6,800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,800,000)
|Keywords||Structural control / Passive control / Active control / Experiments / Modelling / Cables / TMD / アクティブコントロール / バッシブコントロール / 建設系構造物 / 理論 / シミュレーション / アクティブコントロ-ル / パッシブコントロ-ル / アルゴリズム / ケ-ブル / TLD|
The major results are as follows
(1) Structural control for seismic, wind and traffic forces reviewed and future directions are discussed.
(2) Modelling of TLD including wave breaking effects is proposed and multiple TLD is also experimentally and analytically studied.
(3) Multiple TMD is analytically studied and some formulas relevant to design are proposed.
(4) Effect of dashpots attached to cables and girders are studied and design formulas are proposed.
(5) Extensive and intensive experiments on active control of structures are made.
(6) Control algorithms including actuator dynamics are formulated.
(7) Effects of time delay in active control is studied and a compensation technique is proposed.
(8) Effectiveness of active sound on controlling vortex-induced vibration is experimentally studied.