Grant-in-Aid for Co-operative Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Hokkaidou University |
KINOSHITA Toshiro Faculty of Agriculture, Hokkaido Univ. Professor., 農学部, 教授 (10001421)
TAKEDA K Research institute for Bioresources, Okayama Univ. Professor., 資源生物科学研究所, 教授 (90003516)
KIKUCHI F Institute of Agriculture and Forestry, Univ. of Tsukuba. Professor., 農林学系, 教授 (30161425)
MORISHIMA H National institute of Genetics, Professor., 教授 (70000247)
FUTSUHARA Y Faculty of Agriculture, Nagoya Univ. Professor., 農学部, 教授 (70023405)
IWATA N Faculty of Agriculture, Kyusyu Univ. Professor., 農学部, 教授 (50038204)
|Project Period (FY)
1990 – 1992
Completed (Fiscal Year 1992)
|Budget Amount *help
¥12,800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥12,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1992: ¥2,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1991: ¥5,200,000 (Direct Cost: ¥5,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1990: ¥5,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥5,300,000)
|Keywords||High density map / Trisomics / Imaging method / Isozyme gene / mtDNA / Semi-dwarfness / Protein sequences / Somaclonal variation / アクロトリソミックス / RFLPマーカー / in situハイブリダイゼーション / アイソザイム / 同質遺伝子系統 / パーオキシダーゼ / 早生遺伝子 / 精密遺伝子地図 / 遺伝情報 / 転座分析 / 物理地図 / PCR法 / 連鎖関係 / 乳酸脱水素酵素 / ソマクロ-ン変異 / 生物機能 / 染色体変異 / in situハイブリダイゼ-ション / 矮性 / 出穂期 / DNAライブラリ-|
High density linkage maps of rice chromosomes and the following genetic information were obtained.
1. Integration of morphological and physiological markers and interchange points to rice RFLP maps was accomplished through the joint program.
2. Establishment of tertiary- and acro-trisomics was effectively used for the orientation of linkage maps.
3. twelve chromosomes were completely identified by the application of imaging method.
4. The locus of the gene for glutelin in endosperm was determined at the short arm of chromosome 2.
5.33 kinds of isozyme genes were allocated to ten different chromosomes by genic analyses.
6. Master circle of mtDNA (492kb) indicated a complicated structure and the short strips transferred from ctDNA were contained in the mtDNA.
7. New genes for gamate elimination, long kernel, earliness and male sterility were found out in various crosses.
8. A gene for semi-dwarfness caused by sd-1 inserted the action to block the passage from GA20 to GA1 in gibberellin metabolism.
9. Rice lactate and alcohol dehydrogenase genes were cloned and anaerobic induction and protein sequences were examined.
10. In the somaclonal variant at callus stage, it was indicated that the expression of allozyme was inhibited in the heterozygons condition of isozyme genes.