Grant-in-Aid for General Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||TOHOKU UNIVERSITY |
SUGAWARA Masumi Tohoku Univ., FAculty of Science, Professor, 理学部, 教授 (30004287)
NAKAGAWA Takemi Tohoku Univ., Faculty of Science, Research Associate, 理学部, 助手 (70004348)
TERASAWA Tatsuo Tohoku Univ., Faculty of Science, Associate Prof., 理学部, 助教授 (40004436)
TAMAE Tadaaki Tohoku Univ., Faculty of Science, Associate Prof., 理学部, 助教授 (10124174)
SAITO Teijiro Tohoku Univ., Faculty of Science, Associate Prof., 理学部, 助教授 (70004322)
TOHEI Tsutomu Tohoku Univ., Faculty of Science, Professor, 理学部, 教授 (80004282)
今野 収 (今野 收) 東北大学, 理学部, 助手 (90004449)
|Project Period (FY)
1991 – 1993
Completed (Fiscal Year 1993)
|Budget Amount *help
¥33,600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥33,600,000)
Fiscal Year 1993: ¥1,200,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1992: ¥9,400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥9,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1991: ¥23,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥23,000,000)
|Keywords||Electro-magnetic interaction / Nucleon-nucleon correlation / Continuous electron beam / Photo-nuclear reaction / Electron scattering / 電〓相互作用 / 同時計数実験 / 核内核子相関|
The main results obtained in the present project are as follow.
1.Photo-nuclear reactions using tagged photons.
1) At the excitation energies above the giant resonances, ^<40>Ca(gamma, n) cross sections could be explained by the quasi-deuteron model.
2) Angular correlatious of two protons from the (gamma, pp) reaction showed back to back correlations like in the (gamma, pn) reaction.
3) The position and the width of the IVGQR were obtained from the ^<13>C(gamma, n) experiment.
2. (e, e'p), (e, e't) reactions
1) The importance of the processes via E1 and E2 resonances was shown in ^<12>C(e, e'po) reaction.
2) A large L-T interference was observed in the ^6Li(e, e'p) reaction, however not in the ^6Li(e, e't) reaction.
3. (e, e'n) reactions
1) The angular distribution of neutrons from the ^<12>C(e, e'n) reaction was found to be an out of phase of protons in the ^<12>C(e, e'p) reaction.
2) The iso-spins of the giant dipole resonances in ^<13>C were determined by observing the ^<13>C(gamma, n) cross sections to final states with definite iso-spin.
3) The effect of the iso-spin of the excited states were also observed in the angular distribution of the ^<40>Ca(gamma, n) reaction.
4. A new beam transport system which connects two experimental areas were constructed. The possibility of doing the parasitic experiment was shown.
5. Workshop and Seminar
1) "Workshop on electron scattering experiment using internal target" was held at the Laboratory of Nuclear Science in Dec.18-19, 1992.
2) A series of seminars on modern theories of photo-nuclear reactions was given by Dr. J.Ryckebusch invited from the University of Gent at Belgium.