NAKATA Hisao OKAYAMA UNIVERSIT PROFESSOR, 文学部, 教授 (00033168)
SAKATA Naohiko OKAYAMA UNIVERSIT PROFESSOR, 教育学部, 教授 (30033335)
OKUNO Sigeo OKAYAMA UNIVERSIT PROFESSOR, 教育学部, 教授 (90020312)
SAHASI Ken OKAYAMA UNIVERSIT PROFESSOR, 教育学部, 教授 (80032754)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,900,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1993: ¥800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1992: ¥2,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,100,000)
(1) Theoretical Overview On Child'Play from a viewpoints of coginitive development : from standpoints of educational, psycological, seikatuka Research, and "walking" "palying" of educational practice in SEIJOGAKUEN.
(2) Takingout of 4patterns of 7child'plays activities in practices of Seikatuka :
(3) Appilcation of "Messing About Theory" (Hawkins, D.) to SEIKATSUKA was evaluated affirmatively on the development of physical cognition.
(4) Historical aproach to "role play" in SOCIAL STUDIES of "Course Of Study 1947" was evaluated negatively on the development of social cognition.
(5) Analysis of Relation between "related cognition to others, things and space" and "reasoning forms" in IT playing.
(6) Observations, Records, Analysises of "Let's go to THE FOREST OF CHILDREN" (Educational practice of SEIKATSUKA).
3group16children-viewpoints of analysis are interest, coginition, image positive participation, group relation, communication, norm, custom, physical skill and ability. DATA : records of observers ; picture, research card, questinaire to children ;
Pleasant 98.2% (109/111children) : They recog n ized、 (1) How to go to THE FOREST (tansportations, the time, fare, manner), (2) how to play (selection of plays, group activities, and, (3) cognitions of facilities, and each others Especialy cognitions of facilities and each others are diverse and personal.