Grant-in-Aid for international Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||KYUSHU UNIVERSITY |
SAIGUSA Toyohei (1994) Professor, Graduate School of Social and Cultural Studies, Kyushu University, 大学院・比較社会文化研究科, 教授 (30038450)
嶌 洪 九州大学, 理学部, 教授 (70038280)
林 蘇 中国科学院, 昆明動物研究所, 実験士
張 文霞 中国科学院, 昆明動物研究所, 助理研究員
梁 醒財 中国科学院, 昆明動物研究所, 助理研究員
KANAZAWA Itaru Curator, Osaka Museum of Natural History, 学芸員 (10169542)
SAKURAI Kazuhiko Associate Professor, Seijo Junior College, 教養科, 助教授 (80259118)
NAKANISHI Akinori Professor, Institute of Environmental Sciences, Himeji University of Technology, 自然・環境研究所, 教授 (40038469)
NAITO Tikahiko Professor, Faculty of Agriculture, Kobe University, 農学部, 教授 (27031226)
MIYATAKE Yorio Senior Curator, Osaka Museum of Natural History, 学芸課長 (40110035)
HIDAKA Toshitaka Professor Emeritus, Faculty of Science, Kyoto Univerisity, 理学部, 名誉教授 (70014892)
SHIMA Hiroshi Professor, Graduate School of Social and Cultural Studies, Kyushu University, 大学院・比較社会文化研究科, 教授 (70038280)
LIN Xu Research Associate, Kunming Institute of Zoology, Academia Sinica
ZHANG Wen-xia Lecturer, Kunming Institute of Zoology, Academia Sinica
LIANG Xing-cai Lecturer, Kunming Institute of Zoology, Academia Sinica
董 大志 中国科学院, 昆明動物研究所, 助理研究員
李 昌廉 中国科学院, 昆明動物研究所, 副教授
|Project Period (FY)
1993 – 1994
Completed (Fiscal Year 1994)
|Budget Amount *help
¥13,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥13,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1994: ¥6,500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1993: ¥6,500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,500,000)
|Keywords||Evolution / Biodiversity / Insect fauna / Systematics / Ecology / Behavior / Eastern Palearctic / Oriental / 系統進化 / 生態、行動 / オトシブミ類 / チョウ・ガ類 / ハバチ類 / ヤドリバエ類|
1.About2,500 specimens comprising ca.500 species of Homoptera were collected in Southeast Yunnan. The family Psylidae consists of some 60 species among them.
2. Cradle making behavior of some attteribrid beetles were observed and recorded in detail in Sichuan Province, but only a few were made in Yunnan because of too early season for the weevils. A peculiar behavior was observed in Euscelophilus sp. before making cradles.
3. About2,400 specimens of moths including many unrecorded and undescribed species of microlepidoptera were collected in Sichuan.
4. About200 species, ca.3,000 specimens, of butterflies were collected in Sichuan and Yunnan. Butterfly faunas are considered to be very similar in Sichuan and Yunnan and fundamentally consists of Sino-Japanese element of zoogeographical characteristics. There also can be found many Oriental element in lowland of Yunnan.
5. About205 species comprising 3 families of sawflies were collected in Sichuan and 150 species of 5 families in Yunnan. Prepared slides of chromosome were made for some 100 sawfly species. A third of sawflies from Yunnan is common to those from Sichuan, but the rest 100 species were collected for the first time in this research.
6. Four species comprising 2 genera of stenogastrine wasps were observed in their behavior and ecology at lowlands of southeast Yunnan.
7. A plenty of individuals of Aschiza and Acalypterata (Diptera) were collected in southeast Yunnan. It becomes obvious in examining these specimens that the dipteran fauna in Yunnan is very closely related to that in Japan.
8. About 150 species, ca.2,000 specimens, of tachinid flies were collected in Sichuan, and about 30 species, ca.200 specimens, in southeast Yunnan. Among them there are many species closely related to Japanese species.