Grant-in-Aid for international Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Section||University-to-University Cooperative Research|
|Research Institution||Okayama University |
NAKANURA Reinosuke Okayama, Univ., Fac.of Agr., Professor, 農学部, 教授 (70021053)
張 国艶 東北農業大学, 食品科学系, 助手
崔 成東 東北農業大学, 食品科学系, 教授
LIU Wulin Northeast Normal Univ., Inst.of Life Sci., Professor, 生命科学院, 教授
KUBO Yasutaka Okayama Univ., Graduate School of Natural Sci.Technol., Assistant Professor, 大学院自然科学研究科, 助手 (80167387)
INABA Akitsugu Okayama Univ., Fac.of Agr., Professor, 農学部, 教授 (90046491)
CUI Chengdong Northeast Agricultural Univ., Dept.of Food Sci., Professor
ZHANG Guoyan Northeast Agricultural Univ., Dept.of Food Sci., Research Associate
黄 剣 東北師範大学, 生命科学院, 講師
〓 武林 東北師範大学, 生物系, 教授
|Project Period (FY)
1993 – 1995
Completed (Fiscal Year 1995)
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1995: ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1994: ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1993: ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,000,000)
|Keywords||Pear / Chinese pear / Fruit ripening / Postharvest ripening / Chilling sensitivity / Ethylene biosynthesis / Gene for ethylene biosynthesis / Postharvest characteristics of fruit / 果実追熟特性 / 果実低温耐性 / エレチン生成系 / エレチン生成系遺伝子 / 青果物流通 / 果実低温障害|
1. Ripening and postharvest characteristics in chinese pear fruit.
(1) Chinese pear grown in Japan : Varietal difference of ripening behavior in thirteen cultibars grown in Japan was studied in term of ethylene production. In this study, we found that the fruit of two cultibars did not produce ethylene during ripening, though produced large amount of ethylene by wounding. From the determination of ACC synthase and ACC oxidase, the two key enzymes in ethylene biosynthesis, ethylene biosynthesis of the fruit which not be produce ethylene during ripening was shown to be limited by low level of ACC synthase activity.
(2) Chinese pear grown in jilin Province, China : Ripening and postharvest behaviors of four cultivars including 'pingguoli' grown in Jilin, China were studied in terms of physiological and constituent aspects. It was shown that respiratory activity and ethylene production in 'pingguoli' were lower than that in other cultibars, so that 'Pingguoli' fruit seemed to keep good guali
ty in storage.
(3) Chinese pear grown in Heilongjiang Province, China : Ripening and postharvest behaviors of four cultivars grown in Heilongjiang, China were studied physiologically. The fruit of 'Wanxiangli' showed significantly low rate of respiratory activity and ethylene production, and seemed to have good keeping guality in storage.
(4) Chilling sensitivity : Varietal difference of chilling sensitivity was determined by using thirteen cultivars grown in Japan. Browned flesh was observed on the fruit of four cultivars after two or three weeks at 5ﾟC.
2. Molecular biological analysis of ethylene biosyntheses.
In order to study on the difference of ethylene biosynthesis observed among different cultivars'in Chinese pear fruit, partial cloning of cDNAs for ACC synthase and ACC oxidase was carried out. DNA and amino acid sequences of cloned DNA fragments for both enzymes were analyzed successfully, and homology analysis was carried out. Now, the control of gene expression for both enzymes is studing by northern bloting analysis. Less