Grant-in-Aid for international Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Tokyo Gakugei University |
MIZUTA Akira Tokyo Gakugei University, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (30055917)
JENKINS I British Museum., 学芸員
ロッホマン T. バーゼル古代彫刻館, 学芸員
コレス M. ギリシャ国立考古学研究所, 研究員
HURUSE Masahiro Tokyo Gakugei University, assistant, 教育学部, 助手 (40251574)
NAKAMURA Akito Tokyo Gakugei University, Prof., 教育学部, 講師 (20243537)
KAWABE Yasuhiro Shyukutoku College, Prof., 家政学科, 助教授 (70195139)
SATO Tatsuki Daido institute of Technology, Prof., 建設工学科, 教授 (40131148)
KANEKO Toru Tokyo Gakugei University, Prof., 教育学部, 助教授 (90233882)
HIDAKA Kenichiro Tsukuba University, Prof., 芸術学系, 助教授 (30144215)
SHINOZUKA Chieko Tokiwamatsu College of Art, Prof., 人文社会系研究科, 教授 (80279801)
SAKURAI Mariko Tokyo University, Prof., 造形美術科, 教授 (90011329)
FUKUBE Nobutoshi Atomi Women's College, Prof., 美学・美術史学科, 教授 (90049320)
KORRES M National Institute of Archaeology, Athens.
LOCHMAN T Skulpturhalle Basel.
コレス M ギリシャ国立考古学研究所, 研究員
ジェンキンズ I 大英博物館, 学芸員
ロッホマン T バーゼル古代彫刻館, 学芸員
勝又 俊雄 女子美術大学, 美術学科, 助教授 (70224475)
|Project Period (FY)
1994 – 1996
Completed (Fiscal Year 1996)
|Budget Amount *help
¥23,500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥23,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1996: ¥7,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥7,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1995: ¥7,900,000 (Direct Cost: ¥7,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1994: ¥8,500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥8,500,000)
|Keywords||Parthenon / Frieze / Metope / Acropolis / Sculpture / Iconography / Style / Temple / Architecture / 写真測量|
We examined all the results of research by means of the analysis and unification of the plastic expressions which includes techniques, iconographic orders, and figure's gestures and actions, and we succeeded in concluding that parthenon Shrine was completed to embody the idea of democracy by Pericres.
The following results are obtained by the research in 1997.
(1) Absence of expression on a figure's face having been commonly accepted, but we ascertained that figures have their own facial expressions, which respond to their actions and gestures.
(2) We found possibilities to group the Parthenon-metopes by classification of the style of headgears.
(3) By classifying the features of plastic expressions, it can be said that a difference of the style originates that of a studio.
(4) We discovered every two works in a procession of the horse men on the south relief is carved by another studio.
(5) It is our Judgment from differences with girls' costumes on the eastern relief and with figures' ostumes on the northern frieze that we can rectify some interpretations which have been dealed as a common view.
(6) We confirmed a defference from the engraving techniques b investigating holes of a drill remained on a freize.
(7) We can formulate a new classification of the techniques, and a advanced classification of studioes and engravers who were in charge of producing the Parthenon metopes by discussing a style and structure with a drill.
(8) It becomes clear by studying theepitaph materials that a constructing funds of The Akropolis Shrine was raised mainly by a donation of Goddess Atena and a contribution from The Delian League was complementary to Atena's.