Space Geodesy and Remote Sensing in the Southern Hemisphere
Grant-in-Aid for international Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||National Institute of Polar Research |
SHIBUYA Kazuo National Institute of Polar Research Professor, 南極圏環境モニタリング研究センター, 教授 (80132710)
MORSE Michael Australian Geological Survey Organisation, 重力グループ長
DIETRICH Reinhard Technical University of Dresden, 教授
REIGBER Christoph Potsdam Center of Geophysics, 局長, 教授
SATO Tadahiro National Astronomical Observatory, Mizusawa, 地球回転研究系, 助教授 (10000176)
NOGI Yoshifumi National Institute of Polar Research, 研究系, 助手 (90280536)
KANAO Masaki National Institute of Polar Research, 資料系, 助手 (40233845)
ARTHER Kears ニューサウスウェールズ大学, 工学部, 助教授
MICHAEL Mors オーストラリア地質調査機構, 重力グループ長
ROMAN Galas ポツダム地球物理中央局, 主任研究員
CHRISTOPH Re ポツダム地球物理中央局, 教授
福田 洋一 京都大学, 理学部, 助教授 (30133854)
宮岡 宏 国立極地研究所, 情報科学センター, 助教授 (10150046)
江尻 全機 国立極地研究所, 情報科学センター, 教授 (30013692)
|Project Period (FY)
1994 – 1995
Completed (Fiscal Year 1995)
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1995: ¥3,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1994: ¥3,200,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,200,000)
|Keywords||GPS / IGS net / Precise gravimetry / GGP / ATGIA / Precise orbit / Southern hemisphere / Antarctica|
(1) From the superconducting gravimeter records obtained at Syowa Station (39.6ﾟE,69.0ﾟS), analysis of the long-period tides was made.The ocean-tide corrected Mf and Mm delta factors are obtained as 1.169 +- 0.008, which are detectably larger than those of the 01 delta factor (1.157).
(2) Our results are the first estimate of the Mf delta factor with inclusion of the realistic ocean tide modeling, and are submitted by Sato et al.(1996) to the Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interiors.
(1) We mede comparison of the VLBI determined ITRF92 coordinates and the DORIS determined ITRF92 coodinates of the SCAR GPS marker at Syowa Station.Although accurate discussion awaits more precise geodetic tie, discrepancy of the corresponding geocentric coordinate was 12 cm at the largest. The comparison analyzes were published in the Journal of Geodetic Society of Japan by Kanao et al. (1995).
(2) Analyzes of SCAR92 GPS campaign data were continued with the processin
g software of GAMIT+GLOBK.Analyzes of 10 days data with 17 Antarctic and southern hemisphere sites yielded large discrepancy of 10m for the X coordinate as compared with the corresponding VLBI-tied coordinate.The Y and Z coordinates were consistent each other within several centimeters.Thus we are now analyzing SCAR95 GPS campaign data set for comparison.
(1) We started cooperative tidal gravimetric research at Mawson Station with the Australian Geological Survey Organisation from November 1996.
(2) We are now discussing to initiate Antarctic VLBI campaigns with participation of Syowa Station (Japan), Hobart (Australia), O'Higgins Station (Germany/Chile) and Hartebeesthoek (South Africa). Status report will be published by Shibuya (1996) to the Proceedings of APT95 Workshop.
(3)Coordinated receivings of ERS-1/-2 SAR Tandem Mission over Antarctica were made and discussion of international program framework started to make digital elevation model (DEM) and to study ice dynamics studies. Less
Report (2 results)
Research Products (14 results)