Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Kansai University |
NOGUCHI Hiroshi Kansai Univ., Faculty of Informatics, Professor, 総合情報学部, 教授 (40208327)
INOUE Teruyuki Takasaki City Univ.of Economics, Faculty of Economics, Professor, 経済学部, 教授 (70106889)
WATANABE Akira Saitama Univ., Faculty of Economics, Professor, 経済学部, 教授 (20137392)
HAYASHI Takabumi Rikkyo Univ., Faculty of Economics, Professor, 経済学部, 教授 (50156444)
SUDO Haruo Hosei Univ., Faculty of Sociology, Professor, 社会学部, 教授 (90130749)
NUKI Takao Musashi Univ., Faculty of Economics, Professor, 経済学部, 教授 (40061410)
|Project Period (FY)
1994 – 1996
Completed (Fiscal Year 1996)
|Budget Amount *help
¥16,400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥16,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1996: ¥1,600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,600,000)
Fiscal Year 1995: ¥5,600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥5,600,000)
Fiscal Year 1994: ¥9,200,000 (Direct Cost: ¥9,200,000)
|Keywords||Internet / Open Network / Electronic Commerce / Globalization / Virtual Company / White-Collar / Media Fusion / Information Policy / 情報ネットワーク / マルチメディア / リエンジニアリング / 多品種化 / 情報通信産業 / 情報スーパーハイウェイ / 産業構造|
1. The aims of this project are studies on (1) International Forming Process of Information Network, (2) Reorganization of Companies, (3) Transformation of Industrial Structure, (4) Turning of Modern Capitalism, which are arising under the development of information network.
2. The essential points of this report are the studies on the newest stage of information age since the popularization of Internet, which will become a main stream of informatization in 21st century. The analysis of the relation of information network to industrial behavior is given in Chap.1 generally. Other issues corresponding to the aims above are as follows.
3. International Forming Process of Information Network : Global networks of Japanese companies (Chap.4), international R & D network (Chap.6), issues from U.S.Telecommunication Act of 1996 (Chap.9) are studied.
4. Reorganization of Companies : Strategic alliance based on knowledge network (Chap.2), virtual companies caused by transformation of production sys
tem (Chap.3), transition of white-collar work (Chap.5), intercorporate networks (Chap.7) are studied.
5. Transformation of Industrial Structure : Digital Technologies affecting media industries (Chap.8), the new stage of information policy (Chap.10) are studied.
6. Turning of Modern Capitalism : Post-Fordism for "wealth as quality" (Chap.1), knowledge based capitalism (Chap.2), transition of intellectual property strategy (Chap.11) are studied.
7. The executive plans of this project are summarized as (1) setting up research groups on system, firm organization, industrial society, and modern capitalism, (2) forming and utilizing information network among research members, (3) making databases of research materials. There are achieved on the whole.
8. It is still imperfect to study the fields relating to finance, distribution and electronic industry under the information network which are indispensable for our project. We will continue to investigate such fields in order to publish our results timely. Less