Geometric structures on manifolds and global variation problems
Grant-in-Aid for Co-operative Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Osaka University |
SAKANE Yusuke Osaka University, Faculty of Science, Professor, 理学部, 教授 (00089872)
OHNITA Yasuhiro Tokyo Metropolitan University, Faculty of Science, Associate Professor, 理学部, 助教授 (90183764)
KOISO Norihito Osaka University, Faculty of Science, Professor, 理学部, 教授 (70116028)
SASAKI Takeshi Kobe University, Faculty of Science, Professor, 理学部, 教授 (00022682)
KOBAYASHI Ryoichi Nagoya University, Graduate school of Polymathematics, Professor, 大学院・多元数理科学研究科, 教授 (20162034)
URAKAWA Hajime Tohoku University, Graduate school of Information Science, Professor, 大学院・情報科学研究科, 教授 (50022679)
中島 啓 東京大学, 大学院・数理科学研究科, 助教授 (00201666)
山口 佳三 北海道大学, 理学部, 教授 (00113639)
高木 亮一 千葉大学, 理学部, 教授 (00015562)
|Project Period (FY)
1994 – 1995
Completed (Fiscal Year 1995)
|Budget Amount *help
¥12,800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥12,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1995: ¥8,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥8,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1994: ¥4,700,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,700,000)
|Keywords||harmonic map / moduli space of harmonic maps / value distribution theory / Vojta conjecture / Nevanlinna theory / quiver varietie / Kahler-Liouville manifolds / Hessian manifolds / 極小曲面 / 平坦な共形構造 / フアノ多様体 / ヤンミルズ接続 / ALE空間 / 中心アファイン的変形 / モジュライ空間 / hyperkahler多様体 / ケージ理論 / 反自己双対空間 / Hessian多様体 / アファイン多様体 / リューヴイル多様体|
On geometric structures on manifolds, global variation problems and moduli spaces, we obtained following research results.
1. On harmonic maps, the connectedness and fundamental group of the moduli spaces of all harmonic maps from Riemann sphere to symmetric spaces are investigated and a characterization of harmonic maps into non-compact Lie groups are also studied.
2. On complex differential geometry and moduli spaces, actions of reductive algebraic groups on compact Kahler manifolds are studied. In particular, the notion of stability on the action are introduced and existence of quotient space are proved in the category of Kahler manifolds. Further, on main conjectures on value distribution theory of holomorphic curves, a program to investigate this conjecture together with Vojta conjecture in number theory are proposed, and an algebraic geometric proof for second main theorem of Nevanlinna theory are obtained.
3. On gage theory including Yang-Mills fields and its application, homology groups of instantons moduli spaces on ALE spaces are studied. And as a generaization of moduli spaces of anti-self-dual connection on ALE spaces, the notion of quiver varieties are introduced and the existence of representations of Kac-Moody algebras of constructible functions on quiver varieties are proved.
4. On geomertic structures of dynamical system, the notion of compact Kahler-Liouville manifolds are introduced and it is proved that compact Kahler-Liouville manifolds are toric manifolds. Further, motions of rubber bands are investigated as singular perturbation of semilinear hyperbolic equations and behavior of solutions are studied.
5. On affine manifolds and information geometry, it is shown that geometry of Hessian manifolds is closely related to affine differential geometry, information geometry and symplectic geometry.
Report (3 results)
Research Products (25 results)