Grant-in-Aid for Co-operative Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
General mathematics (including Probability theory/Statistical mathematics)
|Research Institution||OSAKA UNIVERSITY |
INAGAKI Nobuo OSAKA UNIV., DEPT.OF ENG.SCI., PROFESSOR, 基礎工学部, 教授 (10000184)
KONDO Masao KAGOSHIMA UNIV., COLLEGE OF GEN.CULT., ASS.PROFESSOR, 教養部, 助教授 (70117505)
MIURA Ryozo HITOTSUBASHI UNIV., DEPT.OF COMM.SCI., PROFESSOR, 商学部, 教授 (30107081)
TAGURI Masaaki CHIBA UNIVERSITY,DEPT.OF SCI., PROFESSOR, 理学部, 教授 (10009607)
YAMADA Sakutaro TOKYO UNIVERSITY OF FICH,PROFESSOR, 水産学部, 教授 (60017077)
GOTO Masashi OSKA UNIVERSITY,DEPT.OF ENG.SCI., PROFESSOR, 基礎工学部, 教授 (00273615)
清水 邦夫 東京理科大学, 理学部, 助教授 (60110946)
久保川 達也 東京大学, 経済学部, 助教授 (20195499)
景山 三平 広島大学, 学校教育学部, 教授 (70033892)
西 晃央 佐賀大学, 教育学部, 教授 (60022274)
白旗 慎吾 大阪大学, 基礎工学部, 教授 (10037294)
|Project Period (FY)
1994 – 1995
Completed (Fiscal Year 1995)
|Budget Amount *help
¥17,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥17,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1995: ¥8,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥8,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1994: ¥9,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥9,000,000)
|Keywords||Information geometry / Parametric models / Medical statistics / Multivariate analysis / Time series analysis / Bio-statistics / Sampling-resampling / statistical soft ware / 離散型確率モデル / 実験計画 / 計算機統計学 / 多変量解析モデル / 最適化理論 / 欠陥データ解析|
We face to solve problems of the statistical inference and its applications in many aplied fields by using statistical models and their computer software. For this inves tigation, we had twelve symposiums with the following themes. Each symposium were held with more than ten speakers and fifty attendants, who have wide interest in from economics and finance to bio-science.
(1) Discrete type of Statistical models and their properties : We discussed the posibility of discrete modeles accompanied with the development of computer.
(2) Statistical inference in experimental design and its applications : Many results for experimental desins and combinatorial theory were reported.
(3) Statistical models of multivariate analysis and its applications : We discussed the influence of statistical inference which are caused by the extension of structure from multivariate normal distribution model to elliptic one.
(4) Bio-statistics and missing data : The treatment of missing data occured in the Bio-stat
istics and its recover of information were studied.
(5) Theory of ottimization under some uncertainty conditions : Many problems of mathematical programming and the related fields were reported.
(6) Topics of computaional statistics : New developments of computaional statistics and its application to wide related fields were discussed.
(7) Sampling-resampling methods and statistical inference : Sampling and resampling methods for many applied fields were reported and discussed.
(8) Statistical soft wares and data analysis : We discussed the data analysis in Economics and finance by statistical models and statistical soft ware.
(9) Theory of recent time series analysis and its application : We had many results for time series analysis, prediction theory and their applications.
(10) Statistical models in Bio-science : We discussed statistical models in Bio-science, especially, genetics, fishery, population dynamics and so.
(11) New looks of medical statistics : Topics of dose response analysis, life time analysis, and so on, and applications of generalized linear models were reported.
(12) Parametic models of stochastic process and information geometry : Infromation losses, locally asymptotic normalities and the related topics in parametric models of stochastic processes were studied. Less