Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
Town planning/Architectural planning
|Research Institution||Kumamoto University |
MOROZUMI Mitsuo Kumamoto University, Faculty of Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (50040449)
HOMMA Riken Kumamoto University, Faculty of Engineering, Instructor, 工学部, 助手 (60284741)
WATANABE Shun Tsukuba University, Institute of Socio Economic Planning, Lecturer, 社会工学系, 講師 (60212320)
AOKI Yoshitugu Tokyo Institute of Technology, Faculty of Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (80159300)
WATANABE Hitoshi Waseda University, Faculty of Science and Engineering, Professor, 理工学部, 教授 (40063804)
IKI Kazuhisa Kumamoto University, Faculty of Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (00244103)
大澤 義明 筑波大学, 社会工学系, 講師 (50183760)
中村 裕文 都城工業高等専門学校, 助手 (50249893)
|Project Period (FY)
1994 – 1996
Completed (Fiscal Year 1996)
|Budget Amount *help
¥16,600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥16,600,000)
Fiscal Year 1996: ¥1,600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,600,000)
Fiscal Year 1995: ¥1,400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1994: ¥13,600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥13,600,000)
|Keywords||Architectural CAD / Spatial Description Model / Design Process / Schematic Design / Human Behavior / Geometric Property / Schema Gramr / TMS / 視覚表現 / 3次元モデリング / オブジェクト指向 / 設計思考 / 仮説推論 / スキーマ・グラマ|
1. It is not still common for designers to use three dimensional modeling system in their schematic design stages, because few commercial systems have succeeded in providing graphic objects and utilities that will well fit the process of designers' thought. To solve these problems there are three subjects in this study.
2. First, reviewing relationship of visual representations that designers made and their thought, to propose a spatial description model that could well represent schematic design image and necessary utilities for a three dimensional modeling system.
3. Second, to develop system that could record various designer's design decisions such as the meaning and the physical attributes of each modeling element, which could be referred in evaluating design and revising designed models in the later stage.
4. Third, to develop system that could evaluate spatial structures and their architectural meaning that designed model inherits.
5. The report consists of seven chapters beginning with the first chapter that summarized the background and the tasks of this study. Second chapter reports the proposed model for schematic design studies while the third chapter reports the model for behavioral simulation of designed models.
6. The fourth chapter and a part of the second chapter report on the second subject, in which decisions made on the physical structure of designed models were dealt.
7. The fifth chapter reports the SAL language developed for the third tasks. The sixth chapter reports the use of TMS algorithm that could support heuristically developing building plans of specific spatial structures.
The seventh chapter discusses the achievements and future prospect of the studies.