Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
Irrigation, drainage and rural engineering/Rural planning
|Research Institution||NIHON UNIVERSITY |
KONO Eiich (1996) NIHON UNIVERSITY,COLLAGE OF BIORESOURCE SCIENCES,PROFESSOR, 生物資源科学部, 教授 (20096811)
志村 博康 (志村 宏康) (1994-1995) 日本大学, 農獣医学部, 教授 (00007064)
YOSINO Kunihiko UNIVERSITY OF TSUKUBA,INSTITUTE OF SOCIO-ECONOMINC,INSTRUCTOR, 社会工学系, 講師 (60182804)
ISHIKAWA Shigeo NIHON UNIVERSITY,COLLEGE OF BIORESOURCE SCIENCES,ASS.PRO., 生物資源科学部, 助教授 (30147673)
SHIROIWA Takami NIHON UNIVERSITY,COLLEGE OF BIORESOURCE SCIENCES,PROFESSOR, 生物資源科学部, 教授 (40059225)
KINOSE Kouichi IBARAKI UNIVERSITY,FACULTY OF AGRICULTURAL,PROFESSOR, 農学部, 教授 (80234326)
NAKASONE Hideo IBARAKI UNIVERSITY,FACULTY OF AGRICULTURAL,PROFESSOR, 農学部, 教授 (70015783)
河野 英一 日本大学, 農獣医学部, 助教授 (20096811)
田渕 俊雄 (田渕 俊夫) 東京大学, 農学部, 前教授 (00011833)
|Project Period (FY)
1994 – 1996
Completed (Fiscal Year 1996)
|Budget Amount *help
¥18,700,000 (Direct Cost: ¥18,700,000)
Fiscal Year 1996: ¥800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1995: ¥5,400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥5,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1994: ¥12,500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥12,500,000)
|Keywords||Aeration Effect of Hydraulic Jump and Exposed Jet Flow / L-Q eqation / Velocity Distribution / Denitrification Function / Purification Function / Maximum Lik Classification / Nomalized Difference Vegetation Index / Remote Sensing / 跳水・露出射流爆気効果 / 曝気 / 射流曝気 / 乱流構造 / 流砂機構 / 畑地の地下水汚染 / 硝酸汚染 / 衛星画像 / 植生指数NDVI / ばっ気効果 / 水質保全 / メタン発生 / 環境保全 / ランドサット / 植生指数|
This study group supposed that agricultual water-use systems spread widely in rural areas were useful for environmental conservation. Therefore the group tried to evaluate environmental effects of canal and farm land, and to get fundamental indexes for their utilization from 1994 to 1996. In addition, regional environment analysis by processing images from earth observation satellite was also tried in the same years.
The results are as follows :
1. Evaluation of environmental effects of canal and fundamental indexes for its utilization.
(1) Aeration effect in hydraulic jump is theoretically high. But exposed jet flow has some theoretical problems in aeration effect.
(2) If paddy field accounts for 40% of catchment basin, water quality of canal must be estimated by both L-Q eqation of irrigation period and non-irrigation period.
(3) A method to infer influence of plants on velocity distribution and water level variation in canal was found for planning of canals to conserve ecosystem.
2. Evaluation of environmental effects of farm land and fundamental indexes for its utilization.
Quantitative measurement of denitrification in paddy field was done and Quantitative index of denitrification was found to evaluate environmental effects of paddy field.
3. Regional environment analysis by processing images from earth observation satellite.
By processing images from NOAA satellite, it was possible to globally classify vegetation, to globally find movement and existence of land cover due to climatic change and to roughly find quantitative change of carbon dioxide fixation due to its movement and existence.