Grant-in-Aid for international Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Section||University-to-University Cooperative Research|
|Research Institution||Nagoya Institute of Technology |
NAITO Katsuhiko Faculty of Engineering, Nagoya Institute of Technology, 工学部, 教授 (90240811)
ANGGORO B Faculty of Industrial Technology, Bandung Institute of Technology, 工学部, 助手
SIRAIT K.T Faculty of Industrial Technology, Bandung Institute of Technology, 工学部, 教授
MIZUNO Yukio Faculty of Engineering, Nagoya Institute of Technology, 工学部, 助教授 (50190658)
FUJIWARA Osamu Faculty of Engineering, Nagoya Institute of Technology, 工学部, 教授 (60135316)
IKEDA Tetuo Faculty of Engineering, Nagoya Institute of Technology, 工学部, 教授 (50005253)
SHIRAIT K.T. バンドン工科大学, 工学部, 教授
SIRAITO K. バンドン工科大学, 工業技術学部, 教授
|Project Period (FY)
1995 – 1996
Completed (Fiscal Year 1996)
|Budget Amount *help
¥4,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1996: ¥2,200,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1995: ¥2,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,100,000)
|Keywords||Electric field / Magnetic field / Power frequency / Time-integration / Substation / Transmission line / Shielding effect / Biological effect / 商用周波数 / 積分値|
With the increase in transmission line voltage and in the number of the elelctrical home appliance, etc., the biological effect of electromagnetic field produced by the power frequency apparatus began to be discussed. Under such a circumstance, various experiments are being made and some guidelines and standards have been established in certain areas, such as radio frequency electromagnetic field, power frequency electrostatic field, etc. As for power frequency magnetic field, however, much more accumulation of information is required for establishing guidelines and standards reliable enough.
In the present work, (1) electric and magnetic fields measurement around power facilities, (2) measurement of time-integrated electric and magnetic fields to which human body is exposed, were investigated under a close cooperation between Japanese and Indonesian Universitites.
The main results obtained are as follows :
(1) Electric and magnetic fields inside 500-kV substation and under 500-kV transmission line in Indonesia are almost the same with those in Japan. Besides, the values are lower than that prescribed in international guidelines.
(2) Electric and magnetic fields in resident area adjacent to power facilities in Indonesia and Japan are significantly low compared with those in international guidelines.
(3) A portable electric field sensor was developed, which is suitable for the measurement of time-integrated electric field to which human being is exposed.
(4) Time-integrated electric and magnetic fields, to which technicians of power facilities are exposed during their routine work, were significantly low compared with prescription of international guidelines.
(5) The field shielding effects by the artificial structures and natural plants were clearly observed.