DEVELOPMENT OF NOVEL APPLICATIONS FOR HIGH IONIC MOTION IN SOLID
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||MEI UNIVERSITY |
YAMAMOTO Osamu FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, MIE UNIVERSITY, PROFESSOR, 工学部, 教授 (70023116)
MIURA Norio GRADUATE SCHOOL OF ENG., KYOSHU UNIVERSITY ASSOCIATE, PROFESSOR, 総合理工, 助教授 (70128099)
MIZUSAKI Junichiro RISM, TOHOKU UNIVERSITY, PROFESSOR, 科学計測研究所, 教授 (90092345)
IWAHARE Hiroyasu CIRSE, NAGOYA UNIVERSITY, PROFESSOR, 理工科学総合研究センター, 教授 (80023125)
UCHIDAMHIROYUKI FACULTY OF ENG., YAMANASHI UNIVERSITY, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, 工学部, 助教授 (20127434)
|Project Period (FY)
1995 – 1997
Completed (Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥100,400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥100,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1997: ¥27,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥27,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1996: ¥46,800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥46,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1995: ¥26,600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥26,600,000)
|Keywords||proton conductor / solid oxide fuel cells / xhemical sensor / oxide ion conductor / mixed conductor / gas separator / perovslite oxide / sodium ion conductor / 高温固体燃料電池 / ジルコニア系酸化物 / 水素分圧制御 / 水素ポンプ / セリア系電解質 / 化学センシング素子 / 周波数分散計測 / 燃料電池 / 安定化ジルコニア / 電子イオン混合導電体 / 固体電解質 / ケミカルコジェネレーション|
We have studied on a novel application of high ion motion in solids, and the following results have been obtained :
(1) The electrical conductivity of the systems ZrOィイD22ィエD2-LnィイD22ィエD2OィイD23ィエD2 has been systematically measured for the samples prepared by the co-precipitation technique. The conductivity depended on the ionic radius of LnィイD13+ィエD1 and the highest conductivity was observed in ZrOィイD22ィエD2ScィイD22ィエD2OィイD23ィエD2. The association enthalpy of the oxide ion vacancy and LuィイD13+ィエD1 also depended on the ionic radius and the highest enthalpy was observed in ZrOィイD23ィエD2-ScィイD22ィエD2OィイD23ィエD2.
(2) A novel system to reduce humidity has been developed using a high proton conductivity solid. SeCeィイD20.95ィエD2YbィイD20.05ィエD2OィイD23ィエD2. The performance of the system has been examined. The humidity was reduced to very low level at am high efficiency.
(3) The electrode kinetics for oxygen reduction on the LaィイD21-xィエD2SrィイD2xィエD2CoOィイD23ィエD2 electrode at higher temperatures bias been examined with the help of SIMS. The oxygen diffusion in the electrode and the interface of the electrode and electrolyte was fast. The rate determining step was estimated the reaction on the electrode and gas phase boundary.
(4) A novel NO gas sensor has been developed using Na ion conductor. NASICON, with the NaNOィイD22ィエD2 auxiliary electrode. This type sensor could selectively and sensitively measure NO gas.
(5) A high performance anode for solid oxide fuel cells has bean developed in the Ru-Sm doped CeOィイD22ィエD2 electrode. This electrode showed a very low oxygen reduction over potential at tower temperatures like 700℃.
Report (4 results)
Research Products (32 results)