Optimum Allocation and Management of Several Kinds of Sewage Treatment Systems
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
Civil and environmental engineering
|Research Institution||KYOTO UNIVERSITY |
SOMIYA Isao Graduate School of Engineering Kyoto University Professor, 工学研究科, 教授 (60025947)
UKITA Masao Faculty of Engineering, Yamaguchi University, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (60035061)
YAMADA Kiyoshi Faculty of Science & Engineering, Ritsumeikan University, Professor, 理工学部, 教授 (80066696)
NOIKE Tatsuya Faculty of Engineering, Tohoku University, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (90005398)
TSUNO Hiroshi Graduate School of Engineering, Professor, 工学研究科, 教授 (40026315)
TANAKA Kazuhiro Faculty of Engineering, Nippon University, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (50246815)
|Project Period (FY)
1995 – 1996
Completed (Fiscal Year 1996)
|Budget Amount *help
¥11,400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥11,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1996: ¥4,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1995: ¥7,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥7,100,000)
|Keywords||sewage treatment / swage treatment plant / optimum layout / organic matter decomposition / water pollution / water pollution prevention / advanced treatment|
The purposes of this study are to discuss the status of several kinds of small scale treatment systems of domestic wastewater. analyze the areal characteristics of them. and then propose the appropriate systems. The methods of allocation of them based on the theoretical discussion are developped. and technical guideline for treatment are prepared. Main contents included in this studies are as follws :
1) state of the arts and issues of water quality management.
2) state of the arts and issues of small sacale sewage treatment system.
3) treatment technology and performance.
4) dispersed source of pollutants.
5) wastewater reuse.
6)framework and idea of water quality management.
7) constituents and strategies of water quality management.
8) selection guideline of treatment systems.
9) treatment systems based on the new idea.
10) characteristics of watershed and water bodies.
11) development of technology and strategy.
Report (3 results)
Research Products (17 results)