Research on Uses of Graphing Calculators in New High-School Mathematics
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||National Institute for Educational Research |
SHIMIZU Katsuhiko NIER,Teaching Materials Division, Head, 国立教育研究所教育指導研究部, 室長 (00192609)
ITIYAMA Mineyuki Asia Univ., Inst.Info.Sci., Lecturer, 情報科学研究所, 講師 (70213014)
NEGAMI Seiya Yokohama Nat.Univ., College of Educ., Asso.Prof., 教育学部, 助教授 (40164652)
MORIYA Seiji Yamagata Univ., College of Educ., Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (00210196)
WATANABE Shin Tokai Univ., College of Fishery, Asso.Prof., 海洋学部, 助教授 (70240489)
IITAKA Shigeru Gakusyuin Univ., College of Science, Professor, 理学部, 教授 (20011588)
|Project Period (FY)
1995 – 1996
Completed (Fiscal Year 1996)
|Budget Amount *help
¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1996: ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,000,000)
|Keywords||Mathematics Instruction / Technology / Curriculum / テクノロジー(グラフ電卓)|
In this research, following activities and result were conducted and obtained.
The Year of 1995
(1) Comparative survey on the use of graphingcalculators in foreign mathematics textbooks.
(2) Symposium on the use of graphing calculators in Japanese schools.
(3) Study on the effective use of graphing calculators in Japanese mathematics curriculum.
The Year of 1996
(1) Development of effective use of graphing calculators in high-school mathematics.
(2) Study on the importance and limits of use of graphing calculators on mathematics.
(3) Collection and observation of mathematics lesson with graphing calculators.
(4) Publication of the proposal on graphing calculators in mathematics curriculum.
(5) Preparation of Third Asian Conference of Technology in Mathematics in Japan.
Report (3 results)
Research Products (2 results)