The changes of oxygenation and blood bolume in skeletal muscle during anaerobic, and aerobic exercise
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||University of Tsukuba, Institute of health and sport sciences |
HAGA Shukoh University of Tsukuba, Institute of health and sport sciences.Professor, 体育科学系, 教授 (80093102)
TAKEMIYA Takashi University of Tsukuba, Institute of health and sport sciences.Professor, 体育科学系, 教授 (70086528)
|Project Period (FY)
1995 – 1997
Completed (Fiscal Year 1997)
|Budget Amount *help
¥7,800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥7,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1997: ¥300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥300,000)
Fiscal Year 1996: ¥800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1995: ¥6,700,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,700,000)
|Keywords||anaerobic exercise / aerobic exercise / near infrared spectroscopy / skeletal muscle / oxygenation / blood volume / traning / cerebral blood volume / 近赤外分光法 / 局所骨格筋 / 運動時 / 一般人 / 競技者 / 無酸素性作業閾値 / 酸素動態|
Results of this study [NO.07458012] that was supposed by Ministry of Education in Japan were six academic original thesises (four english papers and two japanese papers), one study abstract, and nine presentations in academy society (five international and four japanese presentation).
The outlines of this study contents may be summariged as follows :
1) The movements of oxygenation level and blood volume in local skeletal muscle by anaerobic and aerobic exercise.
2) Participation of mechanism of aerobic metabolism in anaerobic exercise.
1) Effects of high altitude training to peripheral skeletal muscle by anaerobic exercise.
2) Effects of aerobic exercise to oxygenation-level and blood volume in peripheral
circulation of active skeletal muscle.
1) The changes in cerebral blood volume and oxygenation during anaerobic exercise and recovery phase.
2) The changes in cerebral oxygenation and blood volume during progressive exercise in aerobic exercise.
Report (4 results)
Research Products (30 results)