Grant-in-Aid for international Scientific Research
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Section||University-to-University Cooperative Research|
|Research Institution||Tokyo Gakugei University |
HARA Sosuke Tokyo Gakugei University, Department of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (00032772)
郭 斉家 北京師範大学, 教育系, 教授
王 炳照 北京師範大学, 教育系, 教授
KAWASE Kuniomi Tokyo Gakugei University, Department of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (20099419)
MIKASA Otohiko Tokyo Gakugei University, Department of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (80015445)
WANG Bingzhao Beijing Normal University, Department of Education, Professor
GUO Qijia Beijing Normal University, Department of Education, Professor
兪 啓定 北京師範大学, 教育系, 教授
宛 金章 北京師範大学, 外国語系, 副教授
何 暁夏 北京師範大学, 教育系, 副教授
橋本 美保 東京学芸大学, 教育学部, 講師 (60222212)
渋谷 英章 東京学芸大学, 教育学部, 助教授 (50183398)
藤井 健志 東京学芸大学, 教育学部, 助教授 (10189996)
坂井 俊樹 東京学芸大学, 教育学部, 助教授 (10186992)
松岡 栄志 東京学芸大学, 教育学部, 助教授 (90133115)
君島 和彦 東京学芸大学, 教育学部, 教授 (80111623)
河口 道朗 東京学芸大学, 教育学部, 教授 (40007159)
|Project Period (FY)
1996 – 1998
Completed (Fiscal Year 1998)
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,600,000)
Fiscal Year 1998: ¥2,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1997: ¥2,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1996: ¥2,200,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,200,000)
|Keywords||Herbart / Frobel / Dewey / missionary school / Wakon-Yosai / Zhongti-xiyong / 教育近代化 / 比較教育思想 / ヘルベルト / ミッションスクール / 職業教育 / 幼児教育思想 / 音楽教育|
1. Although a large number of studies have been made on the influence- of western education on the modernization of Japanese and Chinese education respectively, so far the comparative study between the two naitons has been superficial. In this study, we paid attention to some exemples in the educational thought, the educational system, and the subject matter, and obtained basic research materials for future studies.
2. The thought of Herbartian school was introduced into China through Japan. So it suffered some transition similar to Japan in the process of introduction. The theory of instruction of Herbartian school didn't spread in China as widely as in Japan, but its influence in China lasted longer than in Japan.
3. In Japan, the introduction of kindergarten based on the theory of Frobel had two sides, namely as preschool education and as welfare work, whereas in China, these two sides were unified. This difference corresponds to that of the training system of talented people. In Japa
n, talented people were trained mainly in school, whereas in China, they were selected mainly through imperial examinations (Keju).
4. The educational thought of John Dewey, which was introduced into the two nations simultaneously, has much importance for comparative studies. But, the traditional comprehension that regard it in the same light as the general development of the New Education needs to be reexamined.
5. It was confirmed also in this study that the development of missionary schools in the early stages of modernization is an important index of the modernization of education. Upon comparing, we paid attention to the social classes of educated people, the Sinocentrism (Huayz thought), etc., and made the description about the process of modernization more clear than before.
6. Wakon-Yasai (Japanese spirit and Western technology) and Zhongti-xiyong (Chinese spirit and Western technology) were ideas for advocating the method of introduction of western culture. We compared these two ideas, and argued that the former had little conflict between Wakon and Yosai, while the latter had more large conflict between Zhongti and Xiyong, and that the former was an idea conducting the spiritual movement and the latter was that conducting policies.
7. In addition, about the moral education, the instruction of foreign language, and the vocational education, we obtained preliminary knowledges which are effective for fixture comparative studies. Less