Research on Bioscience including Studies on the Brain and New Techniques of DNA Manipulation.
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Sophia University |
AOKI Kiyoshi Sophia Univ., Faculty of Science and Technology, Professor, 理工学部, 教授 (70101029)
KANAZAWA Ichiro The Univ.of Tokyo, Faculty of Medicine, Professor, 医学部, 教授 (30110498)
KAMADA Hiroshi Univ.of Tsukuba, Inst.of Biological Science, Professor, 生物科学系, 教授 (00169608)
IINO Tetsuo Waseda Univ., School of Human Science, Professor, 人間科学部, 教授 (80011667)
TAKAKU Fumimaro Jichi Medical School, President, 学長 (40048955)
KATSUKI Motoya The Univ.of Tokyo, Institute of Medical Science, Professor, 医科学研究所, 教授 (20051732)
|Project Period (FY)
1996 – 1998
Completed (Fiscal Year 1998)
|Keywords||bioscience / gene therapy / brain science / cloning research / guideline / recombinant DNA experiments / バイオサイエンス / 特定領域(A) / 安全管理 / 遺伝子研究施設 / 脳神経科学 / 実験動物 / 遺伝子操作 / 遺伝子治療臨床研究 / トレーニングコース|
This project aims at promoting researches in the fields of biomedicine and brain science in relation to the studies of the brain conducted in Japan. Materials were collected and investigations made to draw concrete plans for this end. During 1996 and 1998 investigations were made on the following six subjects :
1. Investigations were made to establish a new guideline for gene therapy. Materials were collected and investigations made by a group headed by Dr. Hiroshi Ito.
2. Investigations were made to draw concrete plans for promotion of brain researches led at universities and institutes. Materials were collected and investigations made by a group headed by Dr. Kiyoshi Aoki. Investigations were made on the recent trends on brain researches in Japan and abroad. Investigations were made on the recent trends on brain researches in Tohoku and Hokkaido regions. Materials were collected to help organize the project on comprehensive study of the brain led by Dr. Kiyoshi Hama.
3. Materials were collected for establishing a guideline for cloning researches led at various universities and institutes.
4. Materials were collected for compiling a report on the modification of the guideline on recombinant DNA experiments conducted at universities and institutes.
5. Materials were collected for compiling a report on the security of management of microorganism used in research experiments.
6. Materials were collected for promotion of human genome research.
Report (4 results)
Research Products (28 results)