SUZUKI Kazuo Tokyo Univ., Agriculture, Professor, 大学院・農学生命科学研究所, 教授 (80162931)
SAITOH Akira Kyushu Univ., Agriculture, Professor, 農学部, 教授 (30253511)
KONOHIRA Yukichi Tokyo Univ., Agr.&Tec., Agric., Professor, 農学部, 教授 (30021083)
KANZAKI Kohichi Kyoto Univ., Agriculture, Professor, 農学部, 教授 (20026404)
ARIMITSU Kazuto Kouchi Univ., Agriculture, Professor, 農学部, 教授 (20253338)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,200,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1996: ¥2,200,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,200,000)
(1) Objectives : The aims of this study are to make clear the today's situation and perspectives of the research on the effects by forest on the human environment, and to construct the synthetic research project on this subject.
(2) Approach : For the above objectives, followings were carried out.
1) Topics follows were discussed along the process (1) collecting the research informations in the past, 2) arranging them as the literature list, 3) picking up the sub-theme untouched, and 4) extracting important subject : moderating climate, air conservation, water conservation, soil conservation, braking natural disasters, urban environments conservation, flora and fauna conservation, global effects, making landscape, mental or psychological effects, presenting amenity, resreating humanity, educational effect, culture construction, ・・・.
2) Discussing following subjects with wide view, problem points were extrated : forest effects from the view-point of vegetation, of fauna and of micro organisms, characteristics of forest effects, balance on both economic and conservataional effects.
3) Out of the research team, an opinionaire concerning the topics listed above 1) was made. Opinions were evaluated.
4) Proposing the reserach project "Synthetic research on the environmental and cultural effects of forests", which should have three reserch parts ; Environments (physical and chemical) from forests, Cultures (mental and cultural) by forests and Synthesizing forest effects, and the official head quater with two commitees of plan-operation and evaluation..