The Theory and the Proof about the Measurement of the Effects of the Interchange and Cooperation in the National Land Planning
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||KYOTO UNIVERSITY |
AOYAMA Yoshitaka Kyoto University, Engineering, Professor, 工学研究科, 教授 (80035633)
MATSUNAKA Ryoji Kyoto University, Engineering, Research Associate, 工学研究科, 助手 (70303849)
HATOKO Masatoshi Osaka Sangyo University, Engineering, Lecturer, 工学部, 講師 (60278570)
ITOH Tadashi Wakayama Nationnal College of Technology, Engineering, Research Associates, 都市環境工学科, 助手 (70273464)
NAKAGAWA Dai Kyoto University, Engineering, Associate Professor, 工学研究科, 助教授 (30180251)
KONDO Akio Tokushima University, Engineering, Professor, 大学院・工学研究科, 教授 (10145013)
|Project Period (FY)
1996 – 1998
Completed (Fiscal Year 1998)
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1998: ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1997: ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1996: ¥3,800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,800,000)
|Keywords||National Land Plan / Interchange / Cooperation / Urban Facilities Improvement / National Land Axis / Regional Cooperation Axis / 全国総合開発|
In the discussion regarding the national land plan in Japan, the national land axis and the regional cooperation axis are noted as important theme. The national land axis and the regional cooperation axis are strategies that are born from the philosophies that try to convert the basic direction of the national land planning. However, because of new strategies, the effects of these axis formation are not possible to be measured using the traditional economic effect analysis or cost benefit analysis. Therefore, we have studied about the measurement of the effects of new strategies in the national land planning, based on the investigation about the national land axis. The results of our study are shown below.
1. For the embodiment of the concept of the Interchange and Cooperation, the definition and the contents of the effects of the Interchange and Cooperation are made clear by the theoretical consideration. Then, the influences which the Interchange and Cooperation exerts on the demand s
tructures of urban function services in the regional spaces are theoretically made clear.
2. For making index of degree of the interchanges among regions, the interchange index is proposed from the staying time in the visiting city. Then, after the theoretical consideration about this index, the influences that the improvements of the expressways exert on the interchanges among the regions are positively analyzed.
3. Some methods to quantitatively grasp the long-term changes of the regions by the national land plan and the improvements of transport network are shown. Then, the change of the region structure is positively analyzed from the long-term and nation-wide viewpoints.
4. The rise of the accessibility by the improvement of the inter city high-speed transportation facilities are measured by using "Expected Traveling Time." Then, the effects of the improvement of high-speed transportation facilities are proved by the measurements of the benefits of the accessibility rise.
5. For the simple and practical evaluation of the road network redundancy, the simple evaluation system for the redundancy is built using OD performance functions. Then, the effects of the measures to secure redundancy are analyzed. Less
Report (4 results)
Research Products (16 results)