Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||KYUSHU UNIVERSITY |
IIDA Shigeru Kyushu Univ., Agriculture, Professor, 農学部, 教授 (30284558)
ITO Tatsumi Kyushu Univ., Agriculture, Professor, 農学部, 教授 (50038246)
TERAOKA Yukio Kagoshima Univ., Agriculture, Lecturer, 農学部, 講師 (40264105)
SAKAI Masahiro Kyushu Univ., Agriculture, Professor, 農学部, 教授 (70038248)
IMADA Morio Kyushu Univ., Agriculture, Professor, 農学部, 教授 (60038338)
YOSHIDA Shigejiro Kyushu Univ., Agriculture, Ass. Prof., 農学部, 助教授 (80128462)
|Project Period (FY)
1997 – 1999
Completed (Fiscal Year 1999)
|Budget Amount *help
¥24,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥24,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1999: ¥4,800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1998: ¥6,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1997: ¥13,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥13,000,000)
|Keywords||forest resources / hunting system / Japanese deer / wild-boar / 捕獲報告 / 狩猟制度 / 猟猟制度 / 有害鳥獣駆除 / 森林被害 / 野生動物の林産物化 / 国民意識 / 動物保護 / 大型野生動物 / 密度管理 / ハンティング制度 / 林産物の多様化 / 農山村開発|
1. In Japan 100,000 of Japanese deer and 80,000 of wild-boar are captured in every year, but increasing its number year by year. The deer made big damage to the forest products and the farm products. We should like to make deer and wild-boar one the forest products.
2. The hunting system is controlled the Environment Agency in Japan, but there is not a point of view the forest resources. It is divided into the hunt prohibition area and the non-prohibition area where carry out hunting. We called this system "the open area" system.
3. On the other hand, in the Europe and U.S.A., is authorizes "the hunting area". The relevant office for the wildlife grasps the condition of the wildlife in "the hunting area" and decides the kinds of the animals, the kinds of the hunting implement, the number of heads which can be captured and so on. Every hunters must to make a report after hunting.
4. "The hunting area" can be set if 115-hectares of land is unified in Swiss and Austria. The manager of "the h
unting area" is decided by the auction in Austria. The managers take care of the wildlife in the area for 9 years term. The managers should pay is nearly one thousand Yen per year per hectare for ground rent.
5. So many number of wild animals were slaughtered but those flesh is hardly in market. There is to do few cooking of these flesh in general home. These deer and wild-boar belong to the dainty bits in the mountainous area. To load down national table with the deer and the wild-boar, the supply of the flesh which is always constant is indispensable. For its purpose, it is necessary to bring up a deer farm in addition to hunting. The deer farm in Austria is severely controlled by the law of the game law and the livestock sanitation regulation and so on.
6. It is not a dream if changing a hunting system into "the hunting area" system like the U.S.A. And Europe. For its purpose, the Environment Agency have to change a hunting system. of a managed hunting system is implemented, the road for which it is possible to contribute for the stable supply of the flesh and will get to attract public attention as the food materials.
7. To popularize the food culture of the deer and wild-boar will be able to contribute to the mountainous area in Japan, and understanding the meat culture of the European and American through the table of public.
The study representative : Iida Shigeru Less