Development of the exercise prescriptions program which can be paid attention in risks of over training in younger students during developmental stages
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||National Institute of Fitness and Sports in Kanoya |
SHIBAYAMA Hidetaro National Institute of Fitness and Sports in Kanoya, Vice President, 副学長 (00162644)
TAKEKURA Hiroaki National Institute of Fitness and Sports in Kanoya, Physiological Sciences, Associate Professor, 体育学部, 助教授 (00206963)
SAITO Kazuto National Institute of Fitness and Sports in Kanoya, Professor, 保健管理センター, 教授 (50170494)
KURATA Hiroshi National Institute of Fitness and Sports in Kanoya, Physiological Sciences, Professor, 体育学部, 教授 (80056895)
NARUSAWA Mitsuo International Budo University, Physical Education, Professor, 国際武道大学・体育学部, 教授 (20056279)
TAMAKI Hiroyuki National Institute of Fitness and Sports in Kanoya, Physiological Sciences, Research Associate, 体育学部, 助手 (40253926)
森本 茂 横浜国立大学, 教育人間科学部, 教授 (70119858)
宮地 元彦 川崎医療福祉大学, 医療技術学部, 講師 (60229870)
春日 規克 愛知教育大学, 教育学部, 助教授 (60152659)
|Project Period (FY)
1997 – 1999
Completed (Fiscal Year 1999)
|Budget Amount *help
¥30,400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥30,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1999: ¥4,800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1998: ¥10,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥10,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1997: ¥15,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥15,300,000)
|Keywords||exercise / development / growth / human / rat / skeletal muscle / cardiovascular / exercise prescription / 発育 / 心筋 / ミトコンドリア / 心肥大 / 自発走 / 超微細構造 / 発育期 / 運動処方プログラム / 循環器系の形態 / 心筋ミオシンアイソザイム / 骨格筋の再生過程 / 組織化学的・生理学的特性|
The purpose of the present research is to develop of the exercise prescription programs to be paid attention of risks of over training and overuse in younger students during developmental stages. The research mainly consists of two different experiments: human experiments (respiratory and circulation research in response to exercise and training) and animal experiments (adaptive responses of bone and skeletal muscle in response to exercise, training, and detraining).
The research results are summarized as follows:
1. The exercise training (rowing exercise) increases the left ventricular diastolic dimension and left ventricular mass index without impairment of left ventricular diastrolic function in college female students.
2. The arterial conductance vessels can be morphologically altered in an adaptive response Io the endurance training. Furthermore, the dilation of the conductance vessels with endurance training contributes to an increases in blood flow to the exercising muscles without a rise in blood velocity.
3. Motor control mechanisms to account for these sudden and frequent changes in the combinations of motor units and motor pools that will contribute to a prolonged low- level force effort remain unknown.
4. The etidronate treatment for 2 weeks beforehand influenced the effects of subsequent exercise training on maintaining the bone mineral density in the proximal femur and trabecular bone area of the tibia.
5. The differential growth of muscle fibers in response to exercise leads to the formation of abnormal membrane systems involved in the excitation-contraction coupling with very unique morphological features.
6. The voluntary loaded running exercise is more effective for muscle enlargement than treadmill running training and/or voluntary running training with no load in rat skeletal muscle.
All of these results are thought to be significant and important data to develop a exercise prescription.
Report (4 results)
Research Products (18 results)