Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
General mathematics (including Probability theory/Statistical mathematics)
|Research Institution||KOBE UNIVERSITY |
KAKUDA Yuzuru KOBE UNIVERSITY, FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, PROFESSOR, 工学部, 教授 (50031365)
MATSUBARA Yo NAGOYA UNIVERSITY, SCHOOL OF SCIENCE, ASSOCIATED PROFESSOR, 情報文化学部, 助教授 (30242788)
MIYAMOTO Tadatoshi NANZAN UNIVERSITY, BUSINESS SCHOOL, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, 経営学部, 助教授 (70229889)
EDA Katsuya WASEDA UNIVERSITY, FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, PROFESSOR, 理工学部, 教授 (90015826)
BRENDLE Joerg KOBE UNIVERSITY, GRADUATE SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, 自然科学研究科, 助教授 (70301851)
ABE Yoshihiro KANAGAWA UNIVERSITY, FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, 工学部, 助教授 (10159452)
新井 敏康 広島大学, 総合科学部, 助教授 (40193049)
篠田 寿一 名古屋大学, 大学院・人間情報学研究科, 教授 (30022685)
PHILIP Welch 神戸大学, 大学院・自然科学研究科, 教授 (90294248)
|Project Period (FY)
1997 – 1998
Completed (Fiscal Year 1998)
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1998: ¥3,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1997: ¥3,400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,400,000)
|Keywords||ideal / precipitous / proper forcing axiom / Cohen real / large cardinals / precipitous / コーエン実数 / 飽和的 / precipitousness / 中間論理 / Proper foking axiom / 分配律 / Hyting Algebra / inner modee|
For properties of ideals on sets, the core of the research project, we obtained the following results by Matsubara, Abe and their cooperators ;
1. They investigated the relation between ideals with higher infinity properties and infinite conbinatorics like t square principle, and obtained several results concerning it,
2. They got the fact that the non-stationary ideals on Pκ(λ) cannot be precipitous under the certain assumption on the cardinality arithmetics.
3. Abe and Shioya succeeded to characterize the fixed point of elementary embeddings defined by regular ultra filter, and showed that their result cannot be extended to the general case of uniform ultrafilters by using the forcing method.
For forcing method, Miyamoto showed that the weak part of PFA is equiconsistent to the existence of some large cardinal.
For properties on subsets of the reals, Blendle showed that a set of Cohen reals is either meager or empty Fuchino introduced the axiom concerning the coloring reals by using ordinals, and showed that the axiom is a generalization of the axiom introduced by Juhasz, Szentnikosse, Soukup. He also shoed the axiom holds in various models of set theory.
For the application of axiomatic set theory to other mathematics,
1.Eda showed that the fundamental group of the topological space subtracted lines and planes from the 3 dimensional Eucridian space is isomorphic to the subgroup of the fundamental group of Hawaiian earring.
2. Kakuda showed that the propositional infinite conjunction and disjunction are enough for introducing the quantifier of the "existence of fictions", and succeeded to formulate the system of infinitesimals.
4. Kakuda started to develop the mathematical formulation of the structural systems with accumulated hierarchies. This was inspired by the channel theory of Barwise, and it might be applicable not only to information theory, but also other fields, for example, the design theory of engineering.