Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Hiroshima University |
TANAKA Haruhiko Faculty of School Education, Hiroshima University, Professor, 学校教育学部, 教授 (90033638)
KOGA Nobuyoshi Faculty of School Education, Hiroshima University, Associate Professor, 学校教育学部, 助教授 (30240873)
FURUKAWA Yoshihiro Faculty of School Education, Hiroshima University, Professor, 学校教育学部, 教授 (40033930)
SHIRANE Fukue Faculty of School Education, Hiroshima University, Professor, 学校教育学部, 教授 (00033639)
|Project Period (FY)
1997 – 1999
Completed (Fiscal Year 1999)
|Budget Amount *help
¥11,200,000 (Direct Cost: ¥11,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1999: ¥800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1998: ¥1,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1997: ¥9,400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥9,400,000)
|Keywords||Environmental Education / Chemical Education / Teaching Material / Chemical Experiment / Educational Practice / Teacher Training / International Cooperation / Curriculum Development / 教材開発 / 教育実践 / 酸性雨 / 水質調査 / 酸化鉄|
1. Fundamental Research for Developing Teaching Materials in Environmental Chemical Education
(1) Teaching materials of chemical experiments for cycling heavy metal compounds have been developed to be included in a course of environmental chemical education in schools.
(2) An experimental model for demonstrating acidic rain has been developed.
(3) A test strip for heavy metal ions has been developed and applied to an activity of environmental research in schools.
2. Practical Research for Environmental Chemical Education in Schools
(1) Practical researches for environmental chemical education through environmental research activities in primary and secondary schools have been carried out. It was indicated that the usefulness and practical methods of environmental research activities in schools.
(2) Practical research for introducing the chemical cycling of iron compounds has been carried out for evaluating the usefulness as the teaching materials of environmental chemical education at high schools.
3. Practical Research for Teacher Training at University and College.
(1) A text book for environmental chemical education at University and College was edited.
(2) A dictionary for environmental chemical education for teachers was edited.
4. International Cooperation for Environmental and Chemical Educations
(1) Comparative research for environmental education among some advanced countries has been made. Necessaries to include some chemically orientated teaching materials were proposed.
(2) A curriculum for ideal environmental education has been proposed through a project of UNESCO-ACEDIDO for teacher training.