A study on decentralization of education and educational planning of the local goverments
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Meijo University |
TAGO Takeshi Meijo University. The Department of Teacher Education. Professor, 教職課程部, 教授 (70167493)
|Project Period (FY)
1997 – 1999
Completed (Fiscal Year 1999)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1999: ¥600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥600,000)
Fiscal Year 1998: ¥700,000 (Direct Cost: ¥700,000)
Fiscal Year 1997: ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,100,000)
|Keywords||educational planning / decentrarization of education / deregulation of education / local educational administration / decentrarization of educational system / Community and education / the board of education / 教育委員会制度 / 教育の地方分権 / 地方自治体教育計画 / 教育行政 / 地方教育政策 / 生涯学習 / 地方分権推進委員会 / 文教制度改革 / 計画行政 / 教育長意識分析|
Successful decentrarization of educational system in Japan is neither quick nor easy. It requires changes on many fronts, behavioral as well as institutional. Also, the legal aspect is very important. I hope that educators, administrators and others are concern about the complexities of education system development.
The main findings were as follows.
1.Awareness of school Board administrators on decentra rization of educational system.
2. Awareness of School Board head officials at Tokai region on decentrarization of educational system.
3.Educational plan of the local governments in the 1990s
4. The theoretical analysis on policy for decentrarization of educational system.
5. The theoretical analysis on policy for deregulation of educational system.
6. Concern between educational reforem and decentrarization of educational system.
This study is continued as follows.
1. Students and School Choice.
2. Teacher Employment and Certification
3.Curriculum and Instruction.
4. Fucilities and Funding.
Report (4 results)
Research Products (19 results)