Effects of the root surface saving condition in autotransplanted tooth to physiological tooth eruption and orthodontic tooth movement
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Niigata University, School of Dentistry |
MOHRI Tamaki Niigata University, School of Dentistry : Assistant prot., 歯学部, 助手 (10251836)
KOBAYASHI Fukiko Niigata University, School of Dentistry : Assistanto prot., 歯学部, 助手 (00153635)
HANADA Kooji Niigata University, School of Dentistry : Professor, 歯学部, 教授 (90013979)
KAWAHARA Ichiro JSPS Research Fellow PD, 歯学部, 日本学術振興会 特別
HAMAMOTO Yoshiki Niigata University, School of Dentistry : Assistant prot., 歯学部, 助手 (40231526)
入江 一元 新潟大学, 歯学部, 助手 (70223352)
桜井 直樹 (櫻井 直樹) 新潟大学, 歯学部, 助手 (50251830)
|Project Period (FY)
1997 – 1998
Completed (Fiscal Year 1998)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1998: ¥800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 1997: ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,000,000)
|Keywords||Tooth autotransplantation / Physiological tooth movement / Orthodontic tooth movement / Tooth eruption / Dental implant / 自家歯牙移植 / チタンインプラント / 矯正力 / 歯の移動 / アンキロ-シス / インプラント法 / 組織|
The research purpose is to investigates the effect of the periodontal ligament saving condition to the physiological tooth movement (eruption) and the orthodontic tooth movement of the autotransplanted tooth. The result was arranged in the following.
1. The stable anchorage unit for the orthodontic tooth movement and stable reference point for the measurement of tooth position using the titanium implant in the rat maxilla molar part were established.
2. The evaluation method for autotransplanted tooth and implant were established using X-ray cephalo and CT.
3. Though in the group of immediate transplantation, The organization of the periodontal ligament in the root surface was observed and partial resorption of dental root was observed but the remarkable replacement root resorption was not observed. In the meantime, the following occur in the group of transplanted in not good periodontal ligament saving condition : Inflammation of the pulp, necrosis image and remarkable and inflammatory r
esorption of dental root and replacement root resorption.
4. In the immediate transplantation group, the ransplanted tooth was observed only the slight inflammation, while the inflammation of circumference alveolar bone resorption was observed in the periodontal ligament condition is not good. And, the extrusion of autotransplanted tooth was observed, when saving condition of the periodontal ligament is good. In the meantime, the bone resorption occurred in the circumference when the tooth root dried was transplanted. The similar tendency was also shown on the result of the orthodontic tooth movement group.
5. Immunocompetent cell of periodontal ligament are the macrophage or dendritic cell. It was possible to distinguish these by the OX6 immunostaining. In the early reaction of tooth transplantation, it was proven that there is no a clear difference in mesial surface and distal surface.
6. Clinical analysis and basic experiment showed the equal tendency, and the autotransplanted tooth seemed to have various medium characteristics with the implant or ankylosed tooth and the normal tooth. Less
Report (3 results)
Research Products (30 results)