Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B).
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Kanto Gakuin University|
ABEKI Norio Kanto Gakuin University, College of Engineering, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (60064094)
ENOMOTO Takahisa Faculty of Engineering, Kanagawa University, Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (90112995)
MAEDA Naoki College of Engineering, Kanto Gakuin University, Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (40192744)
MATSUDA Iware College of Economics, Kanto Gakuin University, Professor, 経済学部, 教授 (60087145)
SHICHI Ryuichi Faculty of Engineering, Tyubu University, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (50022596)
MASAKI Kazuaki Faculty of Engineering, Aichi Institute of Technology, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (90078915)
瀬尾 和大 東京工業大学, 大学院・総合理工学研究科, 教授 (30089825)
|Project Period (FY)
1998 – 2000
Completed(Fiscal Year 2000)
|Budget Amount *help
¥5,200,000 (Direct Cost : ¥5,200,000)
Fiscal Year 2000 : ¥1,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,500,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥1,700,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,700,000)
Fiscal Year 1998 : ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥2,000,000)
|Keywords||Metro Manila / Seismic Disaster Mitigation / Database / Microtremors / Distribution of Predominant Period / Booguer Anomaly / Regional Division of Ground surface / Seismic Hazard Map / 地震危険度 / 加速度分布 / 地震観測 / 地盤区分図 / サイスミック マイクロ ゾーネーション / サイスミックマイクロゾーネーション / 土質資料 / 重力測定 / 微動観測|
This project is a follow up project from a previous joint research project entitled "International Joint Research on Seismic Microzonation of Meter Manila" between Knto Gakuin University and Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology. This follow up project was developed from the results of the previous project. The following surveys were conducted :
1) Microtremor measurements on the ground covering the whole Metro Manila area and making distribution map of natural periods of the area.
2) Estimation on the relation ships natural periods and numbers of building stories by microtremor measurements.
3) Completion of Bouguer Anomaly in Metro Manila by Gravity surveys to understand deep ground conditions.
4) Strong ground motion observation at Ateneo de Manila University. This is a continuation from the previous project.
5) Completion of a seismic mitigation data base including population, regional division of ground surface, Bouguer Anomaly, epicenters of historical and recorded earthquakes, faults by GIS digitized maps and borehole data, natural periods data by database tables.
6) Showing some sample estimations of acceleration intensity map with supposed earthquakes using the database.
7) Publishing of the proceedings of International workshop on the Integration of Seismic Mitigation Data in Metro Manila, November 2000, at the Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology.