Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||SHIZUOKA UNIVERSITY |
KAMADA Tetsuhiro Faculty of Information, Shizuoka University, Professor, 情報学部, 教授 (40022256)
FUJII Shiro Faculty of Information, Shizuoka University, Professor, 情報学部, 教授 (00145971)
NISHIHARA Jyun Faculty of Information, Shizuoka University, Professor, 情報学部, 教授 (30136626)
ARAKAWA Shoji Faculty of Information, Shizuoka University, Professor, 情報学部, 教授 (30202732)
SASAHARA Megumi Faculty of Information, Shizuoka University, Professor, 情報学部, 助教授 (40237813)
OKADA Yasunori Faculty of Information, Shizuoka University, Professor, 情報学部, 教授 (80283331)
岩崎 一孝 静岡大学, 情報学部, 助教授 (90176537)
山田 文康 静岡大学, 情報学部, 教授 (40158217)
|Project Period (FY)
1998 – 2001
Completed (Fiscal Year 2001)
|Budget Amount *help
¥30,510,000 (Direct Cost: ¥29,100,000、Indirect Cost: ¥1,410,000)
Fiscal Year 2001: ¥6,110,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,700,000、Indirect Cost: ¥1,410,000)
Fiscal Year 2000: ¥5,200,000 (Direct Cost: ¥5,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1999: ¥5,400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥5,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1998: ¥13,800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥13,800,000)
|Keywords||information society / social atratification and class / small and medium-sized enterprises / Hamamatsu / lacal culture / 地域文化 / IT / 国際化 / 異質の共生|
The Heisei 13th fiscal year, as the last year for this project, we published the final report with 432 pages, based on the interview researches on local companies, Hamamatsu City Office and local residents as well as various kinds of postal questionnaire data and the national statistics like the population census, the establishment census, etc.
The research topics, which we conducted, are as follows.
1) We revised the analysis on the formation of local community from the viewpoint of local industrial history, in addition to the role of military base and camps in City of Hamamatsu.
2) We explored the latest situations of YAMAHA, KAWAI and SUZUKI, which were huge companies and had the headquarters in Hamamatsu, in terms of "globalization".
3) We conducted interview researches on the companies of information processing services and female entrepreneurs and young part-time workers (FREETERs) in City of Hamamatsu, to examine recent trends of industries and life style in Hamamatsu, compared to those in Tokyo.
4) We examined the spatial residential structure and social characteristics of commuting behaviors of people in the Hamamatsu metropolitan area and discussed the process of redevelopment project in the central part of Hamamatsu.
:5) We reanalyzed the questionnaire data of working class families in Hamamatsu from the viewpoint of social stratification.
6) We conducted postal questionnaire research on the installing informational computing system into the municipalities in Shizuoka Prefecture.
17) Finally, we discussed the local people's challenging spirits for industrialization, so called "YARAMAIKA SEISHIN", which featured the local communities of Hamamatsu.