Environmental Technology Development of Japanese Enterprises in Recycling Society-Research Project of Eco-activity oriented Business-
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||BUNKYO UNIVERSITY |
KOSAKA Katsuaki BUNKYO UNIVERSITY, Faculty of International Studies, Professor, 国際学部, 教授 (10004087)
NAKAJO Akiko BUNKYO UNIVERSITY, Faculty of Information And Communications, Associate Professor, 情報学部, 助教授 (40265377)
SHIINO Nobuo BUNKYO UNIVERSITY, Faculty of International Studies, Associate Professor, 国際学部, 助教授 (50206041)
KOIZUMI Kenkichiro BUNKYO UNIVERSITY, Faculty of International Studies, Professor, 国際学部, 教授 (20225345)
FUJII Yushifumi BUNKYO UNIVERSITY, Faculty of International Studies, Professor, 国際学部, 教授 (90238535)
SUGIYAMA Fujio BUNKYO UNIVERSITY, Faculty of International Studies, Associate Professor, 国際学部, 助教授 (70248615)
五十嵐 雅郎 文教大学, 国際学部, 教授 (90296236)
|Project Period (FY)
1998 – 1999
Completed (Fiscal Year 1999)
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,300,000)
Fiscal Year 1999: ¥2,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1998: ¥4,200,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,200,000)
|Keywords||Recycling Society / Eco-Fund / Revegetation Technology / Environmental Ethics / Sustainable Social System / Environmental Management / Life Cycle Assessment / Sustainable Development / リサイクル / 環境保全型企業 / 環境ビジネス / 環境統計 / ISO14001 / エコファンド / ビジネス倫理 / 経済循環|
The contents of this research papers are as follows ;
1. Environmental Management and Management Strategy (by Katsuaki KOSAKA).
(1) Certification of ISO 14001.
(2) Ecological Management of Canon.K.K.
2. A Relation Between Business Management and Environmental Conservation :
The Eco Management of Japanese Enterprises in View of the Trend of Eco Funds (by Nobuo SHIINO)
The eco management, which takes the environment into consideration on the basis of the ideal of coexistence of natural environment with mankind in terms of the business management has become one of key words on business management problems.
3. Revegetation Technology in the Context of Global Environmental Problems. (by Kenichiro KOIZUMI)
(1) Science and Technology.
(2) Technology and Man -made Environment and the disappearing of Natural Environments.
(3) Pollution Prevention Technology and Revegetation Technology.
4. Suggestion for Better Statistics to allow the Inclusion of Recycling Flow in Economic analyses. (by Akiko NAKAJO)
(1) The first step for getting sustainable development, we must quickly organize statistics for capturing blows of recycling for evaluation Environmental policies.
(2) For evaluating recycling system, we need the systems for integrated Environmental and Economic Accounting (SEEA). However, it's not complete and still far from being usable for Economic analyses.
Report (3 results)
Research Products (9 results)