Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B).
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Shibaura Institute of Technology |
OKUMURA Katsuo (1999-2000) SHIBAURA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY DEPT.OF ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS FOR URBAN ENGINEERING, PROFESSOR., 工学部, 教授 (00052837)
河村 達雄 (1998) 芝浦工業大学, 工学部, 教授 (20013097)
KAWAMURA Tatsuo RESEARCH ORGANIZATION FOR ADVANCED ENGINEERING, SHIBAURA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, CENTER FOR ENERGY AND ENVIRONMENT, GUEST PROFESSOR., 先端工学研究機構, 客員教授 (20013097)
ISAKA Katsuo UNIVERSITY OF TOKUSHIMA DEPT.OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, PROFESSOR., 工学部, 教授 (50035630)
奥村 克夫 芝浦工業大学, 工学部, 教授 (00052837)
|Project Period (FY)
1998 – 2000
Completed (Fiscal Year 2000)
|Budget Amount *help
¥13,500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥13,500,000)
Fiscal Year 2000: ¥3,700,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,700,000)
Fiscal Year 1999: ¥4,400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1998: ¥5,400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥5,400,000)
|Keywords||Magnetic field / Electric field / Electromagnetic field / Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) / Corona noise / Walsh transform / Wavelet transform / Shielding material|
This study carried out during the past three-years from April, 1998 to March, 2001.An aim of this study is to improve the electrical environment on electromagnetic wave interference generated with transport of high density electric energy.
The obtained results are summarized as follows :
(1) In case of single-phase GIL model, it was found that the magnetic field around the GIL is not reduced by the aluminum enclosure, since the eddy current circulates between inner and outer parts in the aluminum enclosure. Other hand, in case of three-phase GIL model, it was found that the mamnetic field around the GIL are reduced by aluminum enclosure, since most of the eddy current appears at inner part in the aluminum enclosure and flows to the opposite side of enclosure.
(2) ELF magnetic field near three-phase GIL model was evaluated by measuring magnetic flux density for various conductor configurations. As the results, ELF magnetic field near three-phase GIL was considerably reduced comparing with
(3) The finite element method is applied to the analysis of current density distributions in a human model which stands with erect position on the insulating circular plate, and the characteristics of such internal current density distributions are clarified.
(4) In axisymmetrical human model. The calculations lead to the quantification of the characteristics of the internal current density inside an ungrounded human model. The results have demonstrated the adequacy of the experimental results reported by Kaune etal who used an 3-dimensional miniature human model.
(5) The walsh and wavelet transformation method was used in order to analyzed for purpose deducing basic characteristics or the fluctuation corona discharge. The obtained results are correlated with previous findings and theories of negative pulse corona discharges.
(6) To develop the failure diagnosis techniques for HV power system, we have investigation to obtain the AC corona discharge pattern with different insulating analysis by using Self Organization Map Method (SOMM) with Neural Network (NN). It was indicated that the SOMM with NN was an effective technique for a Failure Diagnosis of the power system.
(7) Investigation was carried out for the development of the failure diagnosis technique by locating of corona in electric power installation using the electromagnetic wave method. By analyzing the difference of delay times of electromagnetic wave from corona discharge point, the detecting of the corona location in electric power installation can be realized. The obtained results are shown that this monitoring technique was an extremely valuable for detection and location of the low level corona.
(8) In order to understand shielding effect of materials using the metal spray coatinm technique, measurements have been performed using shielded enclosure. In case of paper sprayed coating with metal, the attenuation was almost shows the measurement limit, and it is though that adhesion of metal and the material influenced strongly characteristics of shielding effectiveness. Less