Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B).
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||JAPAN WOMEN'S UNIVERSITY (1999-2000)|
University of Yamanashi (1998)
SAWAMOTO Kazuko Japan Women's University, Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities, Professor, 人間社会学部・教育学科, 教授 (50226081)
FUJIOKA Kanji Kyoto University, Research Center for Higher Education, Professor, 高等教育教授システム開発センター, 教授 (90030048)
NISHINOSONO Haruo Bukyo University, Faculty of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (90027673)
MIZUKOSHI Toshiyuki Kansai University, Faculty of Informatics, Professor, 総合情報学部, 教授 (20019409)
KIHARA Toshiyuki Osaka University, Faculty of Education, Professor, 文学部, 助教授 (40231287)
NARITA Masahiro Yamanashi University, Center for Educational Research and Teacher Development, Associate Professor, 教育実践指導センター, 助教授 (10237612)
吉崎 静夫 日本女子大学, 人間社会学部, 教授 (20116130)
生田 孝至 新潟大学, 教育学部, 教授 (20018823)
野嶋 栄一郎 早稲田大学, 人間科学部, 教授 (20000086)
|Project Period (FY)
1998 – 2000
Completed (Fiscal Year 2000)
|Budget Amount *help
¥12,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥12,100,000)
Fiscal Year 2000: ¥2,600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,600,000)
Fiscal Year 1999: ¥4,600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,600,000)
Fiscal Year 1998: ¥4,900,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,900,000)
|Keywords||teacher education / lesson study / teacher's growth / teacher development / in-service teacher training / pre-service teacher training / professional development / 大学と教育現場 / 研修プログラム|
This project was intended to suggest a new educational program based on the link between university and school in their partnership in terms of teacher training. After completing our project of three years' research, the following results were obtained, mostly remarkable during the final year of the project :
(1) A concrete program has been developed for teacher education.
(2) Academic interchanging was carried out with researchers overseas.
(3) The partnership programs have been promoted at Tokyo, Saitama, Kanagawa, Yamanashi, Kobe, Okayama, Tokushima and other prefectures. As a result, different kind of programs for both pre-service teachers and in-service teachers.
(4) 9 study meetings ware held at Japan women's University, Ochanomizu Women's University, Kobe University, Niigata University for associating with foreign researchers and reporting and systematizing the results.
(5) Different 12 types of the partnerships were shown from the results of some investigations of present state of partnerships between university and school for pre-service and in- service teacher trainings in Japan.
(6) Suggestions were made for promoting development of teacher training program.