MASHIKO Norifumi Naruto University of Education, Collge of Education assistant professor, 教育方法講座, 助教授 (10219321)
SAKAYAUCHI Masaru National Institute for Educational Policy Research, Center for Educational Resources Researchers, 教育研究情報センター, 総括研究官 (70187053)
YOSHIOKA Ryouei National Institute for Educational Policy Research, Center for Educational Resources Researchers, 教育研究情報センター, 総括研究官 (40200951)
|Budget Amount *help
¥15,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥15,300,000)
Fiscal Year 2000: ¥3,400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,400,000)
Fiscal Year 1999: ¥5,900,000 (Direct Cost: ¥5,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1998: ¥6,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,000,000)
Function achieved by this research and development and obtained finding
(1) The case of the device became 90 × 135 × 34mm made of a reinforced resin. A first target was judged that the miniaturization more than this was impossible as long as parts which were able to be obtained in general were used though assumed 80 × 120 × 20mm or less. Moreover, the possibility of accomplishment of a goal was abandoned by molding a special case though was because became great cost amount.
(2) Continuous operation for 2.5 hours or more was achieved with two AA alkali dry batteries.
Operation for five hours or more can be expected by measures of making to the power saving in the future.
(3) A temperature, humidity, an illuminance, ultraviolet rays strength, ph, Nox, simple colorimeter, and doses of radiation, the timer, and the counter were achieved as a measurement function. The temperature, ultraviolet rays strength, the illuminance, the timer, the counter, and the stop watch were assumed with built-in the main body among these.
(4) The display adopts reflection type LCD of 16 × 2 lines. became an important factor when shape and the size of the display miniaturized the device.
(5) The figure key was omitted for the operativeness improvement, and tried for the simplification by the menu selection method and the Japanese guidance function. As a result, the operation key became seven.
(6) The cooperation of the personal computer and the printer was achieved by the infrared rays communication. As a result, portability and operativeness have improved.
(7) The brightness of the exhaust gas of the car, air pollution, the radiation, food, and the room, health, and ultraviolet rays, the living thing, and acid rain, etc. were developed as a related teaching material.
(8) Effective to the collection of basic data for the teaching material this device as the evaluation which had been obtained because of the class which used these teaching materials was clarified.