MUKAI Shigeru Kyoto University, Research Institute of Math. Sci., Professor, 数理解析研究所, 教授 (80115641)
KATO Kazuya Kyoto University, Grad. Sch. of Sci., Professor, 大学院・理学研究科, 教授 (90111450)
NAKAMURA Iku Hokkaido University, Grad. Sch. of Sci., Professor, 大学院・理学研究科, 教授 (50022687)
KONNO Kazuhiro Osaka University, Grad. Sch. of Sci., Associate Professor, 大学院・理学研究科, 助教授 (10186869)
MORI Shigefumi Kyoto University, Research Institute of Math. Sci., Professor, 数理解析研究所, 教授 (00093328)
|Budget Amount *help
¥25,910,000 (Direct Cost: ¥23,900,000、Indirect Cost: ¥2,010,000)
Fiscal Year 2001: ¥8,710,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,700,000、Indirect Cost: ¥2,010,000)
Fiscal Year 2000: ¥9,900,000 (Direct Cost: ¥9,900,000)
Fiscal Year 1999: ¥7,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥7,300,000)
The main symposia held during the preiod :
1) "Algebraic Geometry and Topology of Degenerations, Coverings and Singularities", February, 2000, Tohoku Gakuin University. Organizing Committee : T. Ashikaga, S. Ogata, K. Konno. There were interactions among verious branches.
2) World Symposium "Algebraic Geometry 2000, Azumino", July 2000, Nagano. Organizing Committee : M. Green, L. Illusie, K. Kato, E. Looijenga, S. Mukai, S. Saito, S. Usui (Chief). There were 150 pRticitants, including 60 from out-side Japan, who enjoied stimulating discussions. The principal event of this project was successful.
3) World Symposium "Algebraic Geometry in East Asia", August 2001, International Institute for Advanced Studies, Kyoto. Organizing Committee : K. Konno, A. Moriwaki, N. Nakayama, A. Ohbuchi (Chief), S. Usui. There were about 60 prticitants, including 15 from countries out-side Japan mainly in east Asia, who enjoied Stimulating discussions. This symposium will be probably continuously held in coutries in east Asia.
4) "Algebraic Geometry Symposium", Kinosaki, Hyogo. This is the biggest annual symposium on Algebraic Geometry in Japan. November 1999, Organizing Committee : K. Konno, T. Usa. Ocober 2000, Organizing Committee : F. Kato, K. Ohno. October 2001, Organizing Committee : M. Kobayashi, H. Tokunaga.
5) "Hodge athory and Algebraic Geometry". This is an annual symposium which continues almost 20 years. Ocober 1999, Kagoshima University, Organizing Committee : M. Asakura, S. Tsuboi, S. Usui. November 2001, Osaka University, Organizing Committee : M. Asakura, S. Saito, I. Satake, S. Usui.
The main result of individual reaesrches is a construction of fine moduli of logarithmic Hodge Structures by K. Kato and S. Usui. The other reserch results by the members of this project are found in the list of references on the next pages.