Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||Kobe university|
SHIGEMURA Tsutomu Faculty of Engineering, Kobe university, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (30116214)
AIZAWA Hiroshi Research & Development Center for Educational Facilities, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Professor, 文教施設研究開発センター, 教授 (70167766)
KAWASHIMA Masaaki Faculty of School of Science & Technology, Meiji University, Lecturer, 理工学部, 講師 (80130805)
YAMAZAKI Jyuichi Faculty of Engineering, Kobe university, Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (20191265)
ITONAGA Kouji College of Bioresource Sciences, Nihon University, Associate Professor, 生物資源科学部, 助教授 (10184706)
KAWANO Yasuharu Faculty of Engineering, Kurume Institute of Technology, Professor, 工学部, 教授 (60038007)
|Project Period (FY)
1999 – 2001
Completed(Fiscal Year 2001)
|Budget Amount *help
¥25,610,000 (Direct Cost : ¥23,300,000、Indirect Cost : ¥2,310,000)
Fiscal Year 2001 : ¥10,010,000 (Direct Cost : ¥7,700,000、Indirect Cost : ¥2,310,000)
Fiscal Year 2000 : ¥7,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥7,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥8,600,000 (Direct Cost : ¥8,600,000)
|Keywords||Children / Farm work / Environmental education / Rural area / Eco-Life / Workshop / Regional planning / School planning / 子供 / 田園環境の教育力 / 地域づくり / 学校の校庭・環境づくり / 地域づくり・むらづくり / 子供の農的体験 / 農村環境の教育機能 / 村づくり・地域づくり / 学校・校庭環境づくり|
This is a joint work of 22 researchers. From 1999 to 2002, the research was proceeded by each members investigations and co-work with study-camps of whole members twice a year, and open symposiums at the end of each year.
The final report consists of 26 original papers. Meantime members presented almost 100 research papers and documents.
Through the research, several points are made clear about the realities and needs of environmental cducation :
1. Environmental education has been spreading in three types, Eco Musee type for regional social education, comprehensive study program or cross curriculum in elementary school and high school, and Rural and Urban social and cultural exchanging activities of many public or NPO bodies.
2. Farming experiences are evaluated by the educational methods ; such as comprehensiveness, collaboration, strong memory of experience, and sense of body. ahd expected by the effect of sense of lives, and move with the discovery and harvest.
We analyzed the examples of the environmental education and reached to the points which suggest those are changing three social fields by new ways which should be expanding in the near future.
1. Environmental education has a possibility to solve the themes of problematic region both in nature loosing urban areas and people decreasing rural areas.
2. Environmental education will give a new light to the educational method for the children through biological lives, the new practice learning and new experience which are obtained in a different world where the times goes other way than contemporary cities.
3. Environmental education is urging the change of spatial arrangement in school to much moreorganic fields and spaces with more flexible collaborations.
4. Environmental education in social activities may have an effect to change the regional awareness and spatial substance too much more sustainable environment.
Those effect will be published also in much more popular books, not only the academic reports.