A Historical Study on the Roles of Private Educational Institutes on Secondary School Teacher Education in Modern Japan
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Kobe University |
FUNAKI Toshio Professor, Facluty of Human Developments, 発達科学部, 教授 (40181432)
OOTANI Susumu Associate Professor, Facluty of International Languages and Cultures, Setsunan University, 国際言語文化学部, 助教授 (70223857)
KUMOO Shuu Associate Professor, Facluty of Education and Human Sciences, Niigata University, 教育人間科学部, 助教授 (30282974)
NISHIYAMA Kaoru Professor, Seisen Women's Junior College, 教授 (10237753)
ISHIMURA Masao Associate Professor, Facluty of School Education, Naruto University of Education, 学校教育学部, 助教授 (80193358)
SAKAKIBARA Yoshihiro Associate Professor, Facluty of Education and Human Sciences, Yamanashi University, 教育人間科学部, 助教授 (90215616)
金子 勉 大阪教育大学, 教育学部, 助教授 (40263743)
|Project Period (FY)
1999 – 2002
Completed (Fiscal Year 2002)
|Budget Amount *help
¥11,500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥11,500,000)
Fiscal Year 2002: ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 2001: ¥2,700,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,700,000)
Fiscal Year 2000: ¥2,800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,800,000)
Fiscal Year 1999: ¥4,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,000,000)
|Keywords||Teacher Education for Secondary Schools / Non-Examination System for Qualifying Teacher / Approved Institutes / Specified Institutes by Japanese Government / 無試験検定|
1. Survey for Valuable Materials for Non-Examination System for Qualifying Teacher
(1) We have made microfilm copies of the books about Non-Examination System for Qualifying Teacher, which have been kept at National Archives of Japan, Tokyo.
(2) We have picked up most of valuable materials on famous Japanese jounals on education (for example "Kyoiku-jiron [The Trends on Education]", "Kyoiku-gakujutsukai [Society on Education and Academics]", "Kyoikukai [Educational Society]", "Teikoku-Kyoiku [Imperial Education]", "Gakko-Kyoiku [School Education]") and made copies of them.
(3) We have made microfilm copies of the materials of "Juken to Gakusei [Examination and Students]", one of the most famous journals which have been kept at National Diet Library Japan.
(4) We have made some investigations on some approved institutes for Non-Examination System for Qualifying Teacher.
2. To Make Surveys and Researches on Some Approved Institutes for Non-Examination System for Qualifying Teacher, on Some of the Secondary School Subjects : English, Japanese Language (including Classical Chinese), Ethics, Home Economics, Physical Sciences, and Geography.
3. Three Presentations on this Project : 60th and 61st Annual Conference of JSSE (Japanese Society for the Study on Education) on 2001-2002 and 12th Annual Conference of JSSTE (Japanese Society for the Study on Teacher Education) on 2002.
4. Eight Investigators' Meetings for this Project and Many Meetings of Working-groups.
5. To Make up the Complete Lists on Specified Institutions by Japanese Government and Approved Institutes from "Kanpo [National Information]" materials.
Report (5 results)
Research Products (6 results)