Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B).
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||OSAKA CITY UNIVERSITY|
YAMADA Masaru OSAKA CITY UNIVERSITY, FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, PROFESSOR, 工学部, 教授 (10047293)
SANO Masanori KINKI UNIVERSITY, FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, PROFESSOR, 理工学部, 教授 (40088456)
TAMAI Motoharu KINKI UNIVERSITY, FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, PROFESSOR, 理工学部, 教授 (70088409)
KANJO Yoshinori OSAKA CITY UNIVERSITY, FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, 工学部, 助教授 (90177759)
KUWAYAMA Tadashi DAIDO INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, PROFESSOR, 工学部, 教授 (70023299)
YAGISHITA Fumio KINKI UNIVERSITY, FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, 理工学部, 助教授 (30166483)
|Project Period (FY)
1999 – 2000
Completed(Fiscal Year 2000)
|Budget Amount *help
¥14,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥14,800,000)
Fiscal Year 2000 : ¥6,000,000 (Direct Cost : ¥6,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1999 : ¥8,800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥8,800,000)
|Keywords||CONCRETE / BY-PRODUCT / RECYCLING / RECYCLED RESOURCES / CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS / RECYCLED AGGREGATE / POWDERED MATERIALS / GEOMATERIALS|
The following results were obtained from the study
(1) Method for separation of recycled aggregates from used concretes and properties of the recycled aggregates Recycled fine aggregates were produced from concrete by separation of aggregate and cement with a ball mill, and relations between condition of the production and properties of the recycled fine aggregates were discussed.
(2) Applicability of recycled aggregates as aggregate for concrete
It was found that recycled aggregate produced by only crushing is lowquality for sturactural concrete and recycled aggregates of higher quality are produced by separation of aggregate and cement.
(3) Utilization of powdered materials as admixture for concrete
Appricability of powdered materials as admixture for self-compacting concrete was discussed. From the result, it was found that shape and size of powder particles are important.
(4) Utilization of powdered materials as addition for soil stabilization
It was found that powdered materials are applicable as satabilizer for recycling of construction sludge.
(5) Utilization of powdered materials in recycling of aspahlt paving materials
A technique of reprocessing waste asphalt mixtures utilizing powdered materials was proposed. I was found that concrete dusts is applicable for the technique.
(6) Some aspects on the construction resources recycling
The present state and problems of construction resources recycling in Japan