Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Kagoshima University |
TANAKA Takuo Kagoshima Univ., Dental Dept., Professor, 歯学部, 教授 (40113584)
KAJIHARA Hirotada Kagoshima Univ., Dental Dept., Research Assistant, 歯学部, 助手 (20274855)
MINESAKI Yoshito Kagoshima Univ., Dental Dept., Assistant Professor, 歯学部・附属病院, 講師 (70157577)
ONITHUKA Tadashi Kagoshima Univ., Dental Dept., Associate Professor, 歯学部, 助教授 (80038877)
KUMAGAYA Hiroshi Hiroshima Univ., Dental Dept., Research Assistant, 歯学部・附属病院, 助手 (60284212)
NIKAWA Hiroki Hiroshima Univ., Dental Dept., Assistant Professor, 歯学部・附属病院, 講師 (10228140)
|Project Period (FY)
1999 – 2001
Completed (Fiscal Year 2001)
|Budget Amount *help
¥2,200,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,200,000)
Fiscal Year 2001: ¥500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥500,000)
Fiscal Year 2000: ¥1,700,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,700,000)
|Keywords||Solitary Island / Dentistless Village / Traveling Dental Clinic / Treatment Method / Materials for Treatment / Transeportation System / Permanent Treatment / Medical Information System / 離島 / 巡回診療 / 補綴治療 / 修理 / 再装着 / 即日製作 / 輸送 / 高齢化 / 永久補綴処置 / 器材の改良 / 在宅診療|
In solitary Island region, inhabitants of advanced age command an overwhelming majority. They can not received sufficient dental treatment, because of difficulty on locomotion to visit the dental clinic at a long distance. Therefore, traveling dental clinic discharge very important role to maintain a healthy oral condition. However, most of the present prosthodontic treatments are temporally treatment, because of strict limitation on the frequency of visit for treatment.
In this study, new prosthodontic method to achieve a treatment effect continue longer period and endure for permanent use were developed. Safe and effective transportation system for treatment materials and tools were also studied. The result obtained were able to divert to at home dental clinic in city region. These results were mentioned definitely as follows.
1. Development of surface treatment of metal post abutment teeth for re-luting the disconnect crown.
2. Evaluation of altered technique of adhesion pontic bridge.
3. Development of dentin coating material for prevention of infection.
4. Container to transport the materials and tools for clinic safely and effectively.
5. Development of ready-made crasp system which adopt the ready-made temporaly crown.
6. Trial of fabrication of Ti crown applied long distance medical information system and cad-cam.
7. Evaluation of enamel treatment for adhesion applied air abrasion.
8. Development of multi purpose air-abrader effective for traveling dental clinic.
9. Evaluation of repair and reinforcement system of removable denture.
10. Development of adhesion system between metal flame work and soft relining materials.