A study on the facter of farm incorporating in Japan
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Tokiwa University |
KARASAWA Yukio Tokiwa University, College of Human Science, Professor (70161255)
|Project Period (FY)
1999 – 2000
Completed (Fiscal Year 2000)
|Budget Amount *help
¥3,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,000,000)
Fiscal Year 2000: ¥1,700,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,700,000)
Fiscal Year 1999: ¥1,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,300,000)
|Keywords||torchbearer of agriculture / individual farming and group farming / farmin group / farm incorporation / farm incorporating / farm household (ie) and farm village (mura) / 農業経営 / ビジネス感覚 / 自治体農政 / 集落 / 個別農家|
One big probrem of Japanese agriculture is to create and to bring up agriculturl producer. About this problem we mainly have two way, one is indibidual production another is group production. I think former is more efficient in Japan. But actually group production is not created and spread smoosely. What is this reason? The aim of this study is seek to this reason or facters of difficulty of creating group production especially relating to the characteristic of Japanese farmhouse (ie) and farm village (mura).
From this studyI temporarily got following facts and knowleges.
(1) Many farmers understand the rimit of individeual production and merit of group priduction.
(2) On the other hand, they feel angxiety and hesitaton of lose of their independancy as a one independent farmhouse.
(3) They strongly and traditionally think that their capacity of villager is to own farmland and to cultivate it by theirself.
(4) So, as their identy of farmhouseholder, they think that owning of farmland and cultivating is to remaitain their tradtional farmhouse.
(5) On the other hand, many farmer boubt that readers who intned and try to promote group production plot to get profit from their action.
(6) It's seem that Japanese farmer has a sence that they are must be equary in agriculturl production and daqily life in village.
(7) In consequence, I think that the difficulty of creating farm incorporating is result from the complexity of upper facters.
Report (3 results)
Research Products (3 results)