INOUE Susumu Osaka Institute of Technology Faculty of Engineering Associate Professor, 工学部, 助教授 (30168447)
MIYAMOTO Ayaho Yamaguchi University Faculty of Engineering Professor, 工学部, 教授 (10093535)
MIYAGAWA Toyoaki Kyoto University Graduate School of Engineering Professor, 大学院・工学研究科, 教授 (80093318)
HASSANI Nemat Kobe University Faculty of Engineering Research Associate, 工学部, 助手 (70304128)
|Budget Amount *help
¥3,900,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,900,000)
Fiscal Year 2000: ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1999: ¥2,800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,800,000)
(1) On chloride induced deterioration and carbonation of concrete, a condition rating method based on visual inspection, electro-chemical experiments and prediction of deterioration, was developed and applied to an actual deteriorating RC structure and demonstrated its suitability. This method considers the state of deterioration (Latent period, Development period, Acceleration period, Deterioration period) and the performance such as load carrying capacity influence on surrounding, and, performance over time for these two items.
(2) A series of shear strength testing of RC beams were conducted considering the distribution of concrete strength and the cold joint defect and a estimation equation of shear strength considering these factors was proposed.
(3) The earthquake response analyses of bridge structural system including RC single piers were performed to evaluate the damage correlation among members such as piers, bearings, and, superstructures.
(4) The performance requirements for concrete structures were classified and the relationship between deterioration and performance degradation was modeled. Then, a basic concept of performance verification and scenario for lifetime of concrete structures were proposed.
(5) An evaluation method for multiple damage states of bridge structural system due to strong earthquake was proposed. The probability of multiple damage states of structural elements were evaluated by Marcov-chain.
(6) A series of shear strength testing of RC beams with deterioration due to Alkali-Silica Reaction were carried out to evaluate degradation in shear strength under reversed cyclic loading.
(7) A study on a number of factors such as ground motion components, structural defects, etc., influencing the failure of RC single column bridge piers was carried out by the Discrete Element Method (DEM).