Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
Biomedical engineering/Biological material science
|Research Institution||University of Tokyo |
ITOH Kenji University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Medicine, Assist Prof, 大学院・医学系研究科, 助手 (80010106)
HIRAMATSU Kenichi University of Ryukyu, Faculty of Medicine Hospital, Assoc Prof, 医学部・附属病院, 助教授 (50218814)
YUMOTO Masato University of Tokyo, Faculty of Medicine Hospital, Assist Prof, 医学部・附属病院, 助手 (30240170)
IWANAMI Akira University of Tokyo, Faculty of Medicine Hospital, Assoc Prof, 医学部・附属病院, 助教授 (80276518)
NAKAGOME Kazuyuki Showa University, Faculty of Medicine Hospital, Assoc Prof, 医学部・附属病院, 助教授 (30198056)
KOSHIDA Ichiro Tokyo University of Technology, Faculty of Engng, Assoc Prof, 工学部, 助教授 (00192055)
福田 正人 群馬大学, 医学部・附属病院, 助教授 (20221533)
|Project Period (FY)
1999 – 2000
Completed (Fiscal Year 2000)
|Budget Amount *help
¥3,400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,400,000)
Fiscal Year 2000: ¥1,200,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,200,000)
Fiscal Year 1999: ¥2,200,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,200,000)
|Keywords||Individuality / Electroencephalography / Magnetoencephalography / Speech / Face expression / Dialogue / Personality disorders / Social skill Training / 生活技能訓錬 / トポグラフィー|
We investigated and got following results on the development of objective evaluation method for thought and personality disorders as well as for treatments including SST(social skill training)based on four types of personality-related data, i.e., brain activity data, results from mental test, behavioral pattern in dialogue, cognitive impression on mental states emerged from subjects.
extraction method of individuality in spoken language and thought process.
1. We analyzed brain metabolic data from blood metabolities of neuromodulators as candidates of individuality.
2. We extracted individuality in multi-channel EEG and MEG topographies which are related to linguistic and thought process.
3. We measured diagnostic behaviors of thought and personality disordered patients in treatments.
4. We found individuality and abnormality in MR images of cortico-subcortical system.
5. We improved mental and psychological tests to be a computer-controlled testing system with simultaneous measuring of brain functional images.
6. We developed a method for extracting individualities from multi-channel EEG and MEG data as well as from speech and body expression.
7. We presented a model on individuality on the basis of contributions of neurotransmitters and modulators projected to cerebro-celebellar system.
8. We applied cross-correlation analysis on speech and body movements to quantify diagnostic characteristics and disordered patterns.
9. We constructed a integrated database of brain functional and behavioral data in tests and treatments to apply subjective and quantified evaluation of thought and personality disorders.