Development and Evaluation of In-service Teacher Training system using IT Networks : Cooperation with Public Primary Schools, Educational Research Center, Attached School and the University
Grant-in-Aid for University and Society Collaboration
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Kobe University |
FUNAKOSHI Syunsuke (2000-2001) Faculty of Human Development, Professor, 発達科学部, 教授 (40031356)
野上 智行 (1999) 神戸大学, 発達科学部, 教授 (80127688)
KUTA Takashi Niigata University, Faculty of Education and Human Sciences, Professor, 教育人間科学部, 教授 (20018823)
ASADA Tadashi Faculty of Human Development, Associate Professor, 発達科学部, 助教授 (00184143)
SHIBA Mariko Faculty of Human Development, Professor, 発達科学部, 教授 (70144558)
INAGAKI Shigenori Faculty of Human Development, Associate Professor, 発達科学部, 助教授 (70176387)
NOJIMA Eachao Waseda University, School of Human Sciences, Professor, 人間科学部, 教授 (20000086)
岡田 由香(高岸 由香) 神戸大学, 発達科学部, 助教授 (00283846)
城 仁士 神戸大学, 発達科学部, 教授 (40145214)
船越 俊介 神戸大学, 発達科学部, 教授 (40031356)
|Project Period (FY)
1999 – 2001
Completed (Fiscal Year 2001)
|Budget Amount *help
¥6,700,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,700,000)
Fiscal Year 2001: ¥6,700,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,700,000)
|Keywords||Teacher Education / VOD / TV conference / CATV / Training Program / University and Society Collaboration / experiment / 教育プログラム / 教育専門家育成システム / 地域・行政機関との連携 / 情報通信ネットワーク / 現職教育・研修 / カリキュラム開発 / コンピュータ・ネットワーク|
(1) We developed in-service teacher training system using VOD and TV conference system. This system was extended the infrastructures of Akashi city, such as CATV network, WWW saver, and VOD server, Akashi Curriculum Development Center attached to Faculty of Human Development, Kobe University, Akashi City Educational Research Center, and Akashi Municipal Futami-Nishi Primary School were linked by this system.
(2) We developed 15 programs for in-service teacher training. These programs were "Introduction of Dance Therapy to School Education", "Mathematics Education", "Interdisciplinary and Comprehensive Learning", and "Child Care".
(3) To evaluate the effectiveness of in-service teacher training using these programs, We did experimental research 3 times. In-service teachers of Futami-Nishi Primary School and Akashi public schools participated in the research.
(4) We discussed with the administration and educational staffs of Akashi city about "in-service teacher training" and "University and Society Collaboration" for information and communication technology society.
(5) We held the symposium about in-service teacher training using IT networks.
(6) We held the workshop for in-service teacher of Akashi schools about mentoring.
Report (4 results)
Research Products (27 results)