Evaluation of Kansei in Environment with Ornamental Foliage Plant, Flower and Fragrance
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Ehime University |
NISHINA Hiroshige Ehime Univ., Faculty of Agriculture, Ehime University, Professor, 農学部, 教授 (70134509)
|Project Period (FY)
1999 – 2000
Completed (Fiscal Year 2000)
|Budget Amount *help
¥3,600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥3,600,000)
Fiscal Year 2000: ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1999: ¥2,500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,500,000)
|Keywords||kansei / amenity / ornamental foliage plant / green amenity / music / brain wave / formaldehyde / 室内緑化|
The following researches were performed. As the results, kansei of human being in the environment with ornamental foliage plant, flower and fragrance was analyzed. Furthermore, useful data about green amenity was acquired.
1. Analysis of effect of fragrance of flowers on human psychology.
2. Measurement of photosynthesis and respiration of ornamental foliage plants and analysis of influence of ornamental foliage plants on CO2 and O2 concentration in room.
3. Analysis of effect of plant on human being in environment with music.
4. Analysis of amenity effect of ornamental foliage plants, imitation plants and photograph on human psychology.
5. Construction of database of image of ornamental foliage plants for psychological effect of green amenity.
6. Influence of indoor light environment affected by season, weather and time on transpiration of ornamental foliage plant.
7. Analysis of relationship between elimination of formaldehyde in air and transpiration of ornamental foliage plant.
Report (3 results)
Research Products (8 results)