Infill development for Existing Residence of Elderly People, Base on the SI Housing System
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
Town planning/Architectural planning
|Research Institution||The University of Tokyo |
MATUMURA Shuichi Graduate School of Engineering, Associate Professor, 大学院・工学系研究科, 助教授 (00199853)
ANDO Masao Chiba University, Faculty of Engineering, Lectuerer, 工学部, 講師 (80110287)
ISHIZUKA Katuhiko Sekisui House Corporation, Development Department, Senior Manager(Researcher), 開発事業部, 部長(研究職)
KOBATA Seiji Urban Development Corporation, Research Institute Technology-Center, CEO(Reseacher), 総合研究所技術センター, 所長(研究職)
SUZUKI Akira National Institute of Public Health, Department of Architectural Hygiene and Housing, Chief(Researcher), 国立公衆衛生院・建築衛生学部, 主任研究官 (20187701)
FUKAO Seiichi Tokyo Metropolitan University, Graduate school of Engineering, Professor, 大学院・工学研究科, 教授 (90112482)
小畑 清治 都市基盤整備公団, 設計・技術監理部, 次長(研究職)
|Project Period (FY)
2000 – 2002
Completed (Fiscal Year 2002)
|Budget Amount *help
¥23,650,000 (Direct Cost: ¥19,900,000、Indirect Cost: ¥3,750,000)
Fiscal Year 2002: ¥8,320,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,400,000、Indirect Cost: ¥1,920,000)
Fiscal Year 2001: ¥7,930,000 (Direct Cost: ¥6,100,000、Indirect Cost: ¥1,830,000)
Fiscal Year 2000: ¥7,400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥7,400,000)
|Keywords||SI housing / Infill / Support / Care at home / Elderly people / Industry / Development / 在宅介護|
This development is to realize innovative infill systems for elderly residents' Living based on the "open building'' concept Its targets are not only existing multi-farnily dwellings but also newly built ones. In case of renovation of existing ones, the infill systems should be assembled at low cost in short time and easily disassembled when residents will need not them any more.
(1) To introduce partial changing of components making the installed infill system fit to changes of elderly resident's physical condition. For, as necessary care activities change as senescence is going, easy change of the infill system is often required.
(2) To realize continuous reuse of the infill systems. For, as the term which needs such specific infill systems at home are limited, it is elective to disassemble and move them into another home from the eccmoniical point of view as well as the environmental of view
The concrete results are as follows.
- Design and production of "infill" Components' for elderly residence.
- Renovation of existing residence with developed components.
- Evaluation of renovated space and infill components.
- Design and production of viable infill model which is adaptable to smaller spaces.
- Experiment of disassemble and withdrawal of the infill components developed last year, and understanding of the necessary conditions for the reuse of components.
- Evaluation of possession and employment system of Infill components which can be moved after short use.
Report (4 results)
Research Products (3 results)