ISHIKAWA Hideshi Gifu University, Faculty of Education, Associate Professor, 教育学部, 助教授 (20168199)
MATSUSITA Haruhiko Nagoya University, Graduate School of Education and Human Development, Associate Professor, 大学院・発達科学研究科, 助教授 (10199789)
KONDO Takahiro Nagoya University, Graduate School of Education and Human Development, Associate Professor, 大学院・発達科学研究科, 助教授 (40242234)
HIBI Yutka Tokai Gakuen University, Faculty of Human Science, Professor, 人文学部, 教授 (60032504)
|Budget Amount *help
¥7,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥7,000,000)
Fiscal Year 2002: ¥2,400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,400,000)
Fiscal Year 2001: ¥2,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,100,000)
Fiscal Year 2000: ¥2,500,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,500,000)
The aim of this study is to develop the signs or category which describe the phenomenon of lesson process in schools, and to clarify the procedure of the analysis and interpretation of it. As a research result, the following four points were acquired
1. "Hypothesis formation" for interpreting lesson record is born in observation process of a lesson, and is related to both of "analysis" of record and "observation".
2. Reconstruction of an utterance of a child (we call it intermediate factors) occupies an important position in the stage which shifts to the step of "extraction of the structure of pedagogical factors" from the step of "construction of lesson record."
3. In order to keep the adjustment between intermediate factors and to enable development of a new sign, we arranged all intermediate factors and grouping them as follows ;
01) the signs of affirmation, negative, and question, 02) the signs which show concepts, activity, and idea, 03) the signs which show the same, difference, inclusion, and similarity of concepts, activity, and idea, 04) the sign that shows logical relation and conditions, 05) the sign containing a verb, 06) the signs which show that the latter limits the former, 07) the signs which show the changes of concepts, activities and idea, 08) and others.
We developed the new signs in an new lesson scene based on the grouping the sings.
(Bulletin of the Graduate School of Education and Human Development (Educational Sciences), Nagoya University, Vol.48, No.2 (2001-2002), pp.141-170.)
4. the expression style of the record of lesson analysis relate to writing ethnography.