Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||KYOTO UNIVERSITY |
YOSHIDA Harunori Kyoto Univ., Faculty of Eng,, Prof., 工学研究科, 教授 (00144337)
INOUE Takashi Science Univ. of Tokyo, Faculty of Science & Techno., Assoc. Prof., 理工学部, 助教授 (30151608)
UDAGAYWA Mitsuhiro Kogakuin Univ., Faculty of Eng., Prof., 工学部, 教授 (00133314)
ISHINO Hisaya Tokyo Metropolitan Univ., Faculty of Eng., Prof., 工学部, 教授 (80150267)
UMEMIYA Noriko Osaka City Univ., Faculty of Eng., Assoc. Prof., 建築学科, 助教授 (90263102)
EMURA Kazuo Osaka City Univ., Faculty of Eng., Prof., 生活科学研究科, 教授 (60138972)
上谷 芳昭 京都大学, 工学研究科, 助教授 (00258302)
|Project Period (FY)
2000 – 2002
Completed (Fiscal Year 2002)
|Budget Amount *help
¥14,800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥14,800,000)
Fiscal Year 2002: ¥2,900,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,900,000)
Fiscal Year 2001: ¥4,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,100,000)
Fiscal Year 2000: ¥7,800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥7,800,000)
|Keywords||weather data / building systems / air-conditioning systems / sky radiance distribution / sky luminance distribution / time series / energy conservation / weather satellite / ブラインド制御 / 自然換気 / 天気予報|
In this research project various modeling of metrological data was performed and its effectiveness was verified in the themes as follows from a holistic viewpoint. The results of the researches were submitted to the major prominent academic journals and most of them have been published already.
1) In order to design sustainable buildings, the outside humidity influence on building thermal load and an effective control method of natural ventilation by utilizing weather forecast was investigated.
2) A new algorithm to optimally operate air-conditioning systems under a certain weather condition was developed and the method was applied to a real building to verify the effectiveness.
3) Carrying out the commissioning (performance verification) of an air-conditioning system is difficult because the specific weather at the time of completion affect the performance largely. To avoid this advantage a new commissioning method was proposed, namely, by predicting the performance under the present con
dition by system simulation and enhancing it in commissioning.
4) To reduce energy used in air-conditioning, minimizing intake fresh air volume is required, however, it is not necessarily demanded if the difference between outdoor and room air temperature is not large, thus indoor air quality can be improved adequately. It was investigated how much increasing of fresh air can be admitted form the point of energy conservation.
5) A new modeling method was proposed to estimate luminance of the sun neighborhood based on the data obtained by all sky scanning measurement system brightness of the and the radiation brightness distribution meter. And basic investigation related to classifying the brightness of the sky by the distance sorting method was performed.
6) A new method for interpolating meteorological data loss, comparative study or TAC weather data and the weather data made for the peak heat load calculation using 15 years real data, and the outdoor weather influence on room environment are investigated.
7) Developing a design method to realize better optical environment, measurement or the indoor illuminance attained by a high performance window through which heat and light flux is controlled by a sunshade and a self activating light control glass was performed and tested.
8) A new model used for predicting sonar radiation and daylight illuminance on the ground level in real time utilizing weather satellite images was developed. Less